Signpost is cloud-based marketing software that gives local businesses the power to effortlessly build and manage customer relationships. Our software builds customer profiles by capturing every email, call and credit card transaction. Signpost’s automated marketing engine then uses this data to drive new customer conversion and loyalty, reviews and referrals from existing customers. We empower local businesses by delivering measurable results while saving valuable time.
Named one of America's Most Promising Companies by Forbes, Signpost is backed by Spark Capital, Google Ventures, OpenView Venture Partners, Scout Ventures and a group of angel investors including Jason Calacanis, Thomas Lehrman, and Jack Herrick. The company is headquartered in New York City with locations in Austin and Denver. Learn more at www.signpost.com.
Your position as an Account Manager at Signpost will be an adventure in helping SMBs drive reviews, referrals and repeat business through smart local marketing. You will work with our Account Managers to optimize merchant presence across social and location media sites like Facebook, Google+ and Yelp. You will become savvy with navigating the intricacies of marketing on these platforms and how to optimize a SMB presence. You will also be heavily involved in our re-marketing efforts with small businesses, which involve targeted email re-marketing with specific messaging and offers that drive more customers to purchase and builds word-of-mouth.
The Account Management team at Signpost is an exciting group. We are passionate about representing every SMB on our platform and helping them to drive results. We have a competitive environment to always drive for better results, and represent our Signpost value that 'Our team wins'. In a normal day, you will see tons of high-fives and YES's! after successfully getting a business's email up and running or talking with a Google reps about a G+ page. You will be an integral part of the team, working alongside the Signpost Account Managers. You will have a thorough understanding of how Signpost optimizes SMB performance and benefit of smart, targeting marketing.
- Working closely with Signposts Sales team to ensure customer success
- Serving as a point of contact and escalation with Signpost’s partners regarding customer accounts
- Troubleshooting and project managing issues with customer accounts
- Conducting quality assurance checks on customer accounts
- Helping ensure marketing campaigns are up and running for our SMB customers
- Entering account data for Sales and Account Management teams
- Researching best practices in order to make our processes more efficient
- Achieving retention targets through proactive and reactive retention strategies
- 3 years of successful account management or retention experience
- Proven industry knowledge in the smb marketing space a plus
- Comfortability working with cross-functional teams by phone, email, and in-person
- Strong desire to be part of a winning organization with a work hard / play hard mentality
- Exceptional communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously while maintaining deadlines and projects
- Benefits, 401k, Stock Options and Paid Time Off
- An early stage company experiencing tremendous, sustained growth across 40 US metro markets
- A new laptop, coffee, soda, endless snacks, Wednesday breakfast, a kegerator filled with your choice of beer, a ping pong table, an award winning soccer team, a slightly below average bowling team, and a ruthless kickball team