Conga’s suite of solutions creates more efficient organizations by simplifying and automating data, documents, contracts and reporting. As the provider of the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, we have more than a decade of experience increasing the value of the Sales Cloud by removing systems and process pain points that impede the customer lifecycle. Our 8000+ customers are passionate about our platform and support giving us 5 stars on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build and enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, and lots of additional perks!
We are searching for an exceptional Account Manager with a hunter mentality who has the ability to design and execute cross-sell and up-sell strategies to drive revenue into existing customers. The successful candidate will understand our customers’ business objectives and act as their trusted advisor for most effectively utilizing the Conga product suite. Our measurements of success are renewal rates, upsells, cross-sells and referrals. As the primary contact for our customers, you will ensure increased revenue, customer adoption, satisfaction and retention. The Account Manager will be an integral part of Conga’s Corporate Sales team and will work closely with the Account Executives, Marketing, Customer Support, and Finance teams to support the long-term success of our customers.
- Help reshape and define the Corporate Sales Account Management process to proactively engage customer base and drive wallet share growth
- Effectively execute territory plan, account plans and opportunity plans to maximize revenue across 100-125 assigned accounts
- Establish and grow relationships with key decision-makers and influencers within customer base
- Understand and communicate the business value and ROI of products and solutions
- Engage customers in dialogues related to infrastructure growth, including their planned and potential needs
- Leverage Salesforce.com and other tools to track the success of each program
- Successfully leverage resources within the team; Engage leadership to determine the strategy and methods to ensure success across the entire assigned market segment
- Utilize tools and best practices to meet and exceed weekly sales goals & metrics
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, business, marketing or equivalent work experience
- Must have 3-5 years of experience successfully closing new & existing business, with a focus on building successful territory and account management plans to drive revenue & new product adoption
- Successful track record selling SaaS solutions (preferably in SFDC ecosystem) into VP/CXO level executives across various functions such as Sales, Marketing, IT, Finance, and Human Resources
- Strategic and analytical thinker, able to blend technology vision and business strategy to deepen client relationships, ability to align technology with business objectives
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and explain them to audiences of varying technical expertise
- Ability to build relationships and influence cross-functionally
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Team Player
- Ability to create valid business reasons to engage customers to drive meaningful sales engagements and business opportunities
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.