Play hard. Work harder. Win.
We are looking for people who are:
- Highly Impatient
- Fast paced
- Bilingual- Fluent in Italian
If this sounds like you, keep reading. If it doesn’t sound like you, don’t.
The Account Management team is a group of hardcore problem solvers and optimizers that love to crush. Our clients love us, and we love them. The Account Managers are a major part of that. We are like the doctors of FareHarbor – doing routine checkups on our clients, and suggesting improvements to their FareHarbor setup ensuring they are healthy and successful.
This position is responsible for managing over 250+ accounts. Your entire directive is to optimize the FareHarbor client experience. This role will be a combination of proactively suggesting changes to promote client success, as well as addressing inbound requests to improve the online booking experience for FareHarbor customers. We are looking for a supreme problem solver; and creative individual who is willing to do whatever it takes for each FareHarbor account.
- Build and nurture existing relationships with over 7000 FareHarbor accounts throughout the Americas
- Pro-actively advise and suggest improvements to ensure client satisfaction
- Become an expert on FareHarbor to handle unique problems that face clients with their online bookings and reservation management
- Understand the differences between FareHarbor and other online booking platforms to effectively communicate with clients
- Become well versed in online booking trends in the tour and activity industry to share relevant information with clients
- Be a team player and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining calm composure working under high pressure situations
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Undergraduate College Degree (4 years)
- Some experience in B2B or B2C sales
- Proven ability to keep organized and prioritize workload
- Excellent time management skills
- Well-spoken and well written
- Comfortable suggesting change
- Flexible working in a fast paced environment
- Easy ability to adapt to change
Bonus Points if you have:
- Experience using Google Analytics e-commerce tracking
- 23 vacation days per year (based on 40 hours per week)
- 401k + Employer Matching
- Health Insurance
- Central Denver Location
- Social Hours & Events