Are you looking for an established and growing company where you can make an impact on the business and be recognized for your efforts? KPA is growing the team responsible for expanding it’s market leadership role in cloud-based risk management solutions for the automotive, insurance and industrial markets.
Our culture is driven by the KPA core values – Excellence, Agile and Teamwork. Come join our team of talented professionals and work with a company that appreciates and rewards people who make a difference. At KPA we are passionate about what we do, how we do and why we do it. Success will be determined by the quality and character of the people we bring into our organization and the performance they achieve.
KPA has an immediate opening for enthusiastic sales professionals with a desire to continue to grow in their success. The Account Executive is a strategic member of the sales team and is responsible for hunting, identifying, nurturing and closing new software sales opportunities.
The role is focused on selling KPA’s EH&S software portfolio into the small and mid-sized business (SMB) market. KPA software serves as the central hub of activity for growing compliance and safety departments seeking an adaptable, quick-to-implement solution featuring built-in best practices that accelerate business processes for compliance and risk professionals.
This is a challenging, exciting role that will test your sales skills, strategic thinking capabilities, and ability to remain focused and follow through on plans.
More specifically, you will:
• Hunt within a defined geographic territory to identify new prospects
• Build a pipeline that is 3x annual quota target
• Meet monthly and quarterly sales bookings targets by effectively managing the full sales-cycle, including contract generation and other deliverables required to close new business
• Actively engage with client executives at all levels to facilitate deal closure
• Prioritize opportunities and coordinate your internal team to provide the best client experience
• Develop and execute a comprehensive territory plan
• Use Salesforce.com to continuously update and maintain active deals for pipeline management, daily activity and sales forecasting
• Rapidly become proficient in the value proposition of KPA’s offering and demonstrate the ability to deliver that message in person, via webinar and by phone
• Actively participate in team meetings, share best practices and maintain a positive, team player attitude – motivating others as necessary
• 3+ years of experience in B2B software sales, preferably with SaaS experience
• Consistent over-achievement in past quota carrying experiences
• Aggressive “hunter” mentality and adept in using creative efforts in business development process
• Highly effective communication skills that convey professionalism in all written, verbal, and virtual meetings
• Proficient working with Salesforce.com, MS Office suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to learn quickly and be a self-starter
• Proven ability to work in a goal-driven environment
• Strong business ethics
• Positive attitude and a team player
KPA offers the Account Executive a competitive compensation plan and uncapped commission potential. Not only do we strive to pay you competitively, but we also offer a comprehensive total rewards program with employee benefits including health, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability insurance and a 401K program with a match.
KPA (www.kpaonline.com ) is a proven SaaS technology partner for corporate compliance and human resource professionals seeking opportunities to raise productivity, control expense, and mitigate financial and reputational risk via business process automation, improved safety and workplace compliance, and better HR practices. With KPA’s proven portfolio of end-to-end solutions and operational best practice clients can unlock opportunities to drive down costs, mitigate risk, and enhance the employee experience at a lower cost than clients can achieve internally.
Founded in 1986, KPA is a private-equity backed company focused on delivering SaaS solutions to the small and mid-size business (“SMB”) markets. KPA is one of the top five companies serving this market, with no direct competitor more than 20% larger, in a fragmented $4B market with significant “tail wind” of 10% CAGR. KPA has recently attracted a tier one private equity firm, Providence Equity Partners as its majority investor, to provide capital and expertise to accelerate growth organically and through additional acquisitions. KPA has refined the values with which we work together and with customers and is now in an exciting time of accelerated growth with the promotion of it’s SaaS solutions.