At TrainHeroic, we build solutions that help coaches and athletes Be their Best. Our tools enable smart and effective strength and conditioning. We proudly serve clients in the NFL, NBA, Olympics, High School, College, every major branch of the military, and private training facilities globally.
We’re a high performance culture that serves high performance coaches and athletes. We believe in servant leadership and are seeking humble, hungry, smart change-makers striving to leave their mark on the world.
Love is at the center of all we do. To be successful at TrainHeroic, you need to love what you do, love why you’re doing it, and love those you serve.
We’re looking for the right Account Executive to help us grow our member base year over year. The Account Executive role is the first line of defense and first opportunity for our coaches to interact with our team.
The focus of the role is to increase sales through insanely good service, curious conversation, and organized communication.
You will be part of a sales team that will lead TrainHeroic’s new business initiatives and develop and implement strategies focused on new opportunities and existing customers. You'll report to the VP of the Customer Team and work closely with Marketing, Customer Success, and Product Teams.
We need you to be a seasoned, data-driven pro eager to grow TrainHeroic into the foremost leader in the strength and performance software space. You'll be a cornerstone team member growing our audience from tens to hundreds of thousands.
For many, this level of autonomy and responsibility is terrifying. For the right person, it’s the perfect position. This role requires an ideal team player with an entrepreneurial mindset.
Test, measure, learn. Rinse and repeat.
As Account Executive, you will:
- Call inbound leads immediately to learn more about them, establish relationships and determine needs
- Find out how we can help a prospect achieve their ideal outcome
- Consultatively diagnose coaches’ issues (in the weight room) and prescribe the most appropriate TrainHeroic package
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Become an expert in data-driven coaching
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for TrainHeroic’s suite of products and solutions
- Follow up on qualified inbound leads at private businesses (Professional teams, Personal trainers, Sports performance facilities, Weightlifting gyms, etc.) and academic accounts (colleges, high schools, and military accounts)
- Build relationships with prospects and customers to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with marketing, customer success, and product team members and departments to execute sales strategy as the company introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Bring your creativity, writing, listening, thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- Occasional travel to conferences and events to represent the brand, educate the market, and serve existing customers
- Enthusiastically take ownership of new projects and initiatives
- Fulfill other duties as needed
To be successful in this role, you possess:
- 3+ years of professional B2B inside sales experience, with particular success in a highly transactional (about 5 deals per day), low ARR ($1000-$2000) high paced, hyper growth setting
Ideally you also possess:
- Experience with CRM, specifically Salesforce.com
- Familiarity with TrainHeroic products
- College degree
- Industry knowledge in strength and conditioning, coaching, teaching, and/or team sports
- Authentic athlete or coaching experience
TrainHeroic operates under the umbrella company Peaksware, Inc. along with TrainingPeaks, MakeMusic, and Alfred Music. Together, we have been recognized as one of Outside Magazine's "Best Places to Work" five times, along with being ranked #15 on Built in Colorado's "Best Places to Work" list!
All Heroes Receive:
- Opportunity to work alongside passionate, A-players, striving to disrupt the status quo and lead in the industry
- Competitive compensation and incentives
- 100% company paid medical plan for employees with buy-up options as well as dental and vision insurance for employees (dependent coverage available)
- $1,200/yr fitness reimbursement for any healthy lifestyle and gym-related purchases
- Corporate discounts on gym memberships and top-brand gear
- 15-Days of PTO for all new hires…increases in PTO at various years of service
- 5% 401(k) Match Program
- Four week paid sabbatical for all employees after 7 years of service
- Dog friendly office
- Trendy Denver, CO location
Visit us at www.TrainHeroic.com to learn more!