It’s an exciting time in commercial real estate, and we’re at the forefront of a market that’s just beginning to accelerate technology change. Apto is focused on connecting the commercial real estate industry. We’re doing it by building a remarkable platform (cloud-based CRM and deal management), and we’re highly focused on the success of our customers and employees.
Apto was also recently recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the 2016 Top 50 workplaces nationwide, placed on the Inc. 500 list, designated a Best Place to Work in Denver by the DBJ and won the Outside Best Places to work in both 2016 and 2017. Come help us bring commercial real estate out of the dark ages with an award-winning team.
Apto is looking for an Account Executive to generate revenue by executing in the full sales lifecycle. You will work with sales leadership in a collaborative sales environment to identify target accounts, contact prospects, build interest, virtually demonstrate the Apto software suite, and close the deal. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, confident (not arrogant), curious, coachable and competitive.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of Apto’s products and industry using both internal and external resources
- Drive the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing deals
- In-depth market research to identify and qualify new business opportunities
- Foster your own leads via cold emailing and phone calling
- Execute excellent follow up on a large volume of deals in various stages of your pipeline
- Forecast bookings accurately month over month using salesforce.com
- Execute within established sales metrics, including weekly activity and monthly bookings numbers.
What you need to apply:
- 1+ years of inside technology sales experience, with a history of success in a metrics driven environment
- Experience cold calling and a hunter mentality
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Self-starter with a competitive nature and desire to grow a career in software sales
- Ability to thrive in a performance-oriented environment with short sales cycles
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and high self-motivation
It would be awesome if you had:
- Commercial Real Estate experience/knowledge
- Experience selling SaaS solutions
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com
- Experience working in startups
- Sense of humor and ability to laugh at oneself
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive base salary + Generous Stock Options
- Flexible Time Off
- Company-paid Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits and Life Benefits
- Opportunity to contribute to a 401K Plan
- Regular company-provided lunches and team events
- Dog-friendly, centrally located office in LoDo
- Challenging work with an opportunity to have a direct impact on day-to-day operations
Apto does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.