Conga’s suite of solutions creates more efficient organizations by simplifying and automating data, documents, contracts and reporting. As the provider of the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, we have more than a decade of experience increasing the value of the Sales Cloud by removing systems and process pain points that impede the customer lifecycle. Our 8000+ customers are passionate about our platform and support giving us 5 stars on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build and enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, and lots of additional perks!
As an Account Executive at Conga, it will be your responsibility to guide our prospective customers through their evaluation of our growing solution set. At Conga we measure our success by the success of our customers. As an effective salesperson, it is important that you have a customer-centric and inquisitive approach and that you provide a world-class experience that is in-line with our reputation. Conga has been a top 10 paid app for 10 years on the AppExchange and amassed 600+ 5-star reviews. As we build out our Corporate Sales team you will be asked to provide consistent feedback to ensure that we can course correct to achieve optimal team performance.
- Work inbound leads as they come to you through our round robin process.
- Be able to prospect along with Sales Development Reps to develop net new opportunities in your hunting patch.
- Qualify opportunities to ensure you are focusing your efforts on prospects we can help the most.
- Develop a strong understanding of key differentiators, internal/external systems, sales methodologies and processes
- Close complex deals involving multiple executive level stakeholders
- Drive revenue by navigating the customer buying process, engaging key stakeholders, and ultimately closing the deal
- Demonstrated experience managing complex sales cycles and negotiating win-win agreements based on value-based selling
- Work with our Solutions Engineer to ensure the solution will fit the requirements of the buyer.
- Keep accurate notes in Salesforce.com to ensure we have accurate data to grow the business.
- Accurately forecast and achieve your monthly and quarterly quota.
- Learn and incorporate new products and capabilities, sales tactics and tools as we continue to build out offerings
- Work closely with Marketing to build target lists to effectively implement outbound prospecting tactics in your territory.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years’ quota carrying software or technology sales and business closing experience.
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles
- Skilled in conducting presentations, online web demos, adhering and adopting a measured sales process
- Success prospecting, engaging, acquiring mid-market and enterprise level customers
- Previous sales methodology training
- Proven track record of over-achieving quota (top 10% of the company) while working and excelling in fast-paced, team driven-environments
- Experience working well in a fast-paced changing environment
- Proficient in Salesforce.com
- Bachelor’s degree, continued training and education preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.