This is a key role within the Convercent sales organization promoting the Convercent SaaS solution and are responsible for driving net new sales into companies with less than $500 million in revenue through proactive inside sales activities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Close $10K- $75K ACV deals
• 2+ years of SaaS selling experience
• Demonstrable success closing all inbound leads
• Track record landing new logos
• Ability to demonstrate and show value of platform
• Create and deliver unique business cases based on specific outcomes that drive each engagement
• Collaborate and partner internally to provide market intelligence and ideation for innovation at all levels
• Reach all sales activity and revenue achievement; reach and exceed sales targets
• Utilize Salesforce.com to track sales activities and manage an individual pipeline
What we’re looking for in our newest teammate:
• Proven ability to take complex problems and deliver simple solutions.
• A documented and clear history of being a positive team player, contributor and positive person and thinker
• Open minded and willing to innovate techniques, tactics, process and GTM methods
• Proven success creating business in new or difficult markets
• Act as feedback mechanism to product management
• SaaS technology sales experience with a demonstrated track record of exceeding revenue targets
• The heart and fortitude to persevere and thrive in an emerging, disruptive team
• Past experience running software demonstrations for customers
• Compliance & Ethics domain experience
• Mix of start-up and enterprise software company experience preferred
• Proven ability to use Challenger Sales Methods
• Strategic AND tactical. DNA of a proven champion preferred
• Funny and/or sarcastic and/or willing to deal with other funny and/or sarcastic people
Robust. Agile. Collaborative. And you should see our software. Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts and mitigating risk. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard--and expectations--for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
Our Team, Culture and Company:
• Believes that “hard work” is a skill.
• Values contagious positivity and natural curiosity to learn
• Has a strong desire to be part of something special
• Appreciates a hands-on, creative, and collaborative approach
• Maintains flexibility, energy and passion
Convercent is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description