Sales Operations Analyst
About the Gig
- You will contribute to sales operations by:
- Providing operational support to a 100+ person sales team
- Building and managing campaign dashboards and reports
- Honing and maintaining Top Hat's Salesforce implementation for the sales team
- Providing quality control and accuracy of sales data
- Building sales forecasts and operational plans
- Defining and tracking sales metrics
- Supporting the management team through relevant analyses to improve the performance of the sales team
- You are a self-starter
- You have a high analytical and quantitative mindset
- You are a team player, you value those around you and can rally a big, wonderful sales team!
- You have a strong understanding of how sales processes work and what levers can improve operations and drive revenue
- Ideally you have strong experience using Salesforce and Excel; SQL experience is a plus
About Top Hat: Top Hat’s interactive, cloud-based teaching platform enables professors to engage students inside and outside the classroom with compelling content, tools and activities. Millions of students at 700 leading North American colleges and universities use the Top Hat teaching platform. Headquartered in Toronto, Top Hat has been operating profitably since its 2009 launch and is growing rapidly in our Denver Hub. We have a vibrant culture of brilliant people who are innovators, thinkers, and creative geniuses. We believe in defying the status quo and we want smart people like you to join us. The life of a Top Hatter also comes with other sweet perks too:• Outstanding company culture, with a team that is super smart and motivated to be a part of a company that is changing the face of education.• We offer breakfast and catered lunch every day!• Conveniently located right off I-25 in Wash Park West with affordable parking and access to the light rail.• We are one of the top education technology companies in North America (named Fastest 50 Growing Companies by Deloitte Consulting!)• Our dress code is casual .. but ask us about our history of Tip Top Fridays!