Job DescriptionMake an impact and love what you do! Vertafore is a top provider of software for the insurance industry that keeps transforming. We create award-winning solutions to boost productivity, lower costs and help agents and carriers grow their businesses. We respect and value our team, and we look to bring the best talent together to make our future even stronger.
Vertafore is currently searching for a talented Recruiting Manager to lead our recruiting team out of our company’s headquarter in Denver, CO.
As the Recruiting Manager, you will serve as the face of the company and lead full-cycle recruiting - everything from sourcing to closing qualified candidates. You will also serve as the internal expert on recruiting, educating hiring managers on best practices and guiding our team through the hiring process. You will be tasked with improving our current process, developing a comprehensive college recruiting program, and ensuring a great candidate experience to bring great talent to Vertafore.
What you'll do:
• Lead a team of recruiters at our corporate headquarters.
• Manage full cycle recruiting including sourcing, applicant testing, interviewing, presenting and closing qualified candidates for the entire organization.
• Serve as a face of the company & as an example of Vertafore’s principles.
• Prioritize the candidate experience & continuously think of ways to enhance it.
• Partner with hiring managers to understand position requirements and develop a recruiting strategy and process.
• Employ a variety of sourcing techniques to identify a high quality, diverse candidate pool in an efficient, cost effective manner, i.e. cold calling, internet, research firms, user groups.
• Lead college campus recruiting efforts and represent the company at Job Fairs.
• Perform other related responsibilities as requested.
Skills & Requirements
• Empathy, resourcefulness, & drive.
• BA/BS degree required.
• Minimum 4 years of experience in either a high volume recruiting or corporate recruiting environment, including 1 year managing others. We'd love to see more!
• Demonstrated success in identifying top qualified candidates.
• Ability to work in a fluid, high volume environment.
• Strong interpersonal & communications skills with a knack for thinking creatively.
• Proficiency with Outlook, Excel, & Applicant Tracking Systems.
• Experience managing a high-performing recruiting team in the software or technology industry is a plus!
Vertafore is about bringing together top talent to make an immediate impact in software. Our culture encourages employees who are able to create, think and challenge each other in a fast-paced environment. We are transforming our products and services, exploiting advanced techniques to create new “ways and means” for the insurance industry, and with that the industry is changing too.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law equal employment.