Web Experience Specialist
Web Experience Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Denver, CO
Department: Global Solutions and Services (GSS)
The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success is driven, team-oriented and committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market. Do you have the ability to thrive in start-up environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We are looking for creative, collaborative individuals that thrive in a fast-paced, cutting-edge environment. At RingCentral, we are building a culture of engagement and user adoption that supports an optimized product and service experience regardless of how our customers choose to interact. The Web Experience Specialist is defining and delivering RingCentral's next-generation of online customer support to meet and exceed the demands of RingCentral's continued rapid growth as the cloud business communications market leader. This strategic leader will help RingCentral blaze new trails in the online space connecting happy customers with our world-class services and solutions.
This fast-paced role is responsible for improving the speed and quality of our web self-service environment. Your job will be equal parts Technical Web Project Manager and Data Nerd. You will assist leadership in executing projects, ensuring on-time completion and high-quality levels. You'll love the challenge of solving problems, the satisfaction of checking things off your list, creating spreadsheets on the fly and quickly adapting to drive the business objectives.
In this growth position, you'll help create a customer-focused site that is built within the governance you helped create. You will see the results in the tracking and reporting you own. You'll surround yourself with experts, always hunger to learn more/new items, and create data-driven innovation. And of course, you must possess a passion for customer experience and be eager to jump in and help.
Qualifications & Skills
- 1-3 years experience with web technologies and methodologies including HTML, CSS, XML, SEO and UX/CX.
- 1-3 years experience with tracking platforms including Adobe Analytics, Salesforce Einstein Analytics etc.
- Built page layouts in HTML or a CMS. Salesforce Community Cloud experience a plus.
- Monitor and analyze site and bot/chat performance (g., traffic, deflections)
- Excellent organizational, project planning, time management skills to juggle multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment within the constraints of timelines.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, dynamic team environment and interact at all levels to ensure reliability, availability, scalability, and performance of applications
- Assisting in the formalization of process governance development through realization and ongoing monitoring
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others at every level within the corporation
- Data visualization in Excel, Power BI or Tableau experience an advantage.