Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 771 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage. As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
Prologis is seeking a Valuations Manager who is passionate about real estate and eager to join a culture that embraces change as we work to create the future in logistics real estate. If you join us, you’d help manage the valuation of over 2,500 buildings in the Americas, and you’d be a key part of a team of 11 valuation professionals located in San Francisco and Denver.
What’s needed in order to do that:
- Take comprehensive day-to-day responsibility for valuation of a portion of the Prologis US business; lead a team of analysts/associates in that process
- Manage a high volume of activity that exceeds $15B in assets, 750 buildings, and 7 appraiser relationships
- Interface with internal stakeholders to assess building values and track market data, including sales and lease comparables, in several markets across the U.S.
- Take lead role in training junior staff on valuation concepts and tools (e.g., Argus Enterprise)
- Manage internal databases and information flow using Yardi, Argus, Excel, and Tableau
- Communicate quarterly results and key market trends to Investment Committee, Prologis’ private-capital fund investors, and other Prologis stakeholders
- Provide underwriting support on occasional corporate projects, possibly to include portfolio acquisitions, dispositions, or re-capitalizations
Tell us if you’re ready
- At least 5 years of appraisal or valuation experience
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Demonstrated strong expertise with Argus Enterprise, MS Excel; Tableau a plus
- Able to travel up to 20% of the time
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.