Training Program Manager - Global Field Events
Why work for just any analytics company?
At Alteryx Inc., we are explorers, dreamers and innovators. We’re on a journey to build the best analytics platform in the world, but we can’t do it without people like you, leading the way. Forget the stereotypical tech companies of the past. Embrace the unconventional, exercise your imagination and help alter the future with Alteryx.
As the presence of Alteryx expands world-wide, more and more customers are looking to expand their analytical skillset. In general, there are few in-person training experiences are as highly sought out as our field events – like our Inspire conferences. At our conferences, thousands of information workers, analysts, data scientists, IT admins and other industry related workers show to learn more about our platform. In this role, the primary responsibility will be planning, organizing, administering, and executing a high-quality platform training experience in our series of field events.
* Construct a scalable global plan for fast scaling event experiences facing 50% YoY growth
* Improve CSAT, NPS scores of event experiences
* Forecast and meet revenue numbers for field events
* Plan and develop timelines to ensure on-time delivery of training at field events
* Generate revenue pricing models for maximizing revenue through training offerings
* Coordinate with product management to ensure availability of platform offerings to be highlighted at field events
* Create event course offerings and schedules
* Develop and orchestrate staffing plans to ensure classroom coverage
* Implement a lightweight train-the-trainer program to ensure consistent classroom delivery quality
* Coordinate with the marketing events to ensure synchronization of plans, brand, and experience
* Collaborate with vendors designated as key to the success of the program
* Analyze event performance as well as the efficacy of staff, content and the customer experience
* Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college
* 1-2 years of classroom training coordination, event coordination experience
* Aptitude to develop proficiency in Alteryx Designer
* Works well under tight deadlines
* Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
* Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
* Strong team player with the ability to work collaboratively
* Able to communicate effectively both up and down the organization