TLM Implementation Consultant
Are you ready to plant roots and grow with a Denver-based company that is making a name for themselves? If so, we here at Wurk really want to meet you! Wurk is the cannabis industry’s first all-in-one workforce management solution. We’ve created a dynamic system to manage payroll, HR, timekeeping, and tax compliance, streamlining operations and minimizing regulatory risk. Our responsibility is to protect the people and businesses of the cannabis industry so they can focus their energies on making social change in the world in which we live
Wurk is looking for experienced Time & Labor Management (TLM) Implementation Consultants to join our consulting and software implementation team with specialization in Workforce Management (WFM), Time & Labor Management (TLM) and Time & Attendance (T&A).
As a Wurk Implementation consultant, you will be responsible for assisting clients with the implementation of the Workforce Ready Time and Labor software solution, including requirements gathering, process design, system configuration, testing, and go-live. This is a functional consulting position; however, knowledge of the technical aspects of software implementations such as Data Import/Export, System Integration or Report Writing is a plus. Qualified candidates will possess outstanding customer service skills as well as strong analytical skills.
What you’ll need to accomplish!
- Lead requirements gathering meetings
- Provide product and subject matter expertise to client
- Create and maintain requirements documentation
- Configure system components to meet customer requirements
- Participate in testing cycles
- Deliver training to administrators and end-users
- The transition of customers to customer support
What you’ll need to have!
- Minimum 2 years experience implementing Time & Attendance / Workforce Management software solutions such as Kronos Workforce Central, Kronos Workforce Ready, Novatime, ADP eTime, Workbrain / Infor WFM, UTA, UTM, ADP ezLabor, WorkforceNow, Workforce Software, Empower, Dayforce, Time Centre, Nettime Solutions, ePay Celayix, Cybershift, etc.
- Client-facing customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience working independently without daily supervision
- Ability to multi-task between different projects and clients
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Time and Labor implementation experience
- Bachelors Degree in a related field
What’s in it for you?
- Work with one of the most amazing tech start-ups the industry has ever seen and be a part of an incredible team that’s going places and leading the industry.
- Apply your technical, project, and problem-solving skills to an evolving market
- Work in colorful Colorado near the bustling heart of Downtown Denver and our gorgeous ballpark
- Collaborate with bright, fun, and goal-oriented teams in an open and lively environment
- Reap the benefits of flexible PTO, and access to exciting industry events
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Dog-Friendly Workspace
- Eligible to receive equity in Company
- 1 Month Sabbatical after 4 years of employment
Due to our small size and the abundance of Denver-based applicants in this 2% unemployment market, we will not be facilitating any relocation and will only be contacting local talent at this time. If you live in Denver and want to work in the heart of the city, we want to meet you!
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Wurk is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Wurk does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.