Technical Project Manager
Technical Project Manager
Are you ready to bring your project management skills to an engineering team that has a big impact on energy and the environment? If you love leading projects, working closely with customers and engineers, and want to have a direct influence on our bottom line, Tendril is the place for you. Our market position is expanding, we are rapidly adding customers, and are looking for a Technical Project Manager that has a proven track record of delivering quality software on-time.
What You Will Do:
- Work closely with new customers to bring them on to Tendril’s software platform.
- Ensure projects are on schedule, identify dependencies and risks, and help drive them to closure.
- Coordinate activities across multiple teams and offices, but most closely work with a small team of engineers operating in an agile Kanban environment.
- Keep internal and external project stakeholders up-to-date with proactive and organized communication.
- Continuously work to gain efficiencies and lead improvements to internal processes.
What You Bring to Tendril:
- 5+ years of project or program management experience in the software industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to understand and communicate technical problems
- Experience working with customers to effectively build relationships and trust
- Strong problem-solving and process development skills
- Comfortable working in the Microsoft Office Suite or Google G Suite ecosystem
- BA/BS in business or engineering, or equivalent experience
- Technical skills such as familiarity with SQL, AWS, or some coding experience
- Experience with online project management tools such as Trello or Smartsheet
What Makes Working at Tendril Awesome
Our people make Tendril great. We are a company of super stars working together on interesting things and achieving exceptional results. Each one of us contributes to our strong company culture, led by a visionary yet tactical management team. Tendril offers our people the chance to grow professionally while working with colleagues they like and respect on work that stretches their brains and grows their skills. We are connected by a desire to innovate and a goal of helping the environment by changing the behaviors of energy consumers.
We love our dogs and bring them to work with us. We host family events and adult parties. We contribute to the community, we volunteer, and we mentor. Plus, we offer a ton of great benefits, including:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with a generous employer contribution;
- An innovative and flexible paid time off policy;
- A generous 401(k) plan;
- A kitchen stocked with breakfast and lunch food, coffee, sodas, snacks, and adult beverages;
- An open office environment where ideas flow among marketers and developers, product managers and support reps, who sit shoulder-to-shoulder collaborating and challenging and encouraging each other.