Technical Project Manager
Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that helps consumers and providers make meaningful connections. As aTechnical Project Manager, you will be building the future of Healthgrades’ Customer Relationship Management product, enabling health systems, hospitals and providers to reach those consumers who are seeking care. In this hands on role, you will manage your own workload, while also leading a team of skilled and dedicated engineers.
HG CRM is a revolutionary product that moves beyond a traditional healthcare CRM to help hospital marketers maximize marketing effectiveness and drive consumer engagement across their enterprise. By combining HG’s 15 years of experience as a leader in the healthcare CRM sector with world-class data technologies, industry proven data science capabilities, native digital marketing approaches, and comprehensive reporting and analytics, hospital marketers can meet patients and non-patients where they are in their journey to find and receive care.
This is an opportunity to work on a cutting edge SaaS product, designed from scratch, running on AWS, and using the latest technology stacks.
What You Will Do:
● Craft, maintain, and track projects for our the HG CRM platform
● Coordinate activities between across many independent agile teams (onsite as well as offshore)
● Identify and track dependencies and risks, and help track them to closure
● Interact with variety of stakeholders - product, engineering, sales, vendors to resolve issues and keep projects on track
● Escalate project risks and obstacles to project sponsors
● Create, maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders in an organized manner.
What You Will Bring:
● Exhibit a strong track record of on-time project delivery for large, cross-functional projects, in a technical environment related to web development or SaaS products (a technical background is strongly preferred)
● Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to understand and present technical information to a variety of audiences including
● Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions.
● Strong execution abilities by identifying, evaluating, tracking and mitigating issues and risks.
● Possess expertise delivering projects with agile methodologies.
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and energetic work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
● Meaningful Work – helping Americans connect with their healthcare providers
● Changing the Game - fast paced culture with career advancement opportunities
● Community Builders- partnering with local organizations and wellness initiatives
● Robust Perks – generous PTO, 401k contributions, inclusive healthcare coverage, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!