Technical AV Project Manager
Zoom is the world leader in video communications with the highest customer satisfaction in our industry. We have been expanding rapidly since our Series D investment from Sequoia at a $1 billion valuation. Zoom was recently awarded the 5th Best SMB Company to Work for in the United States by Glassdoor (based on anonymous employee reviews). Now is the time to join our team of motivated and passionate people as Zoom grows to provide frictionless communications for businesses and organizations across the world. Visit zoom.us and follow us on Twitter (@zoom_us) and Facebook (Zoom Video Communications).
The Technical AV Project Manager will be responsible for the overall delivery of Professional Service’s solution for Zoom Rooms. This includes managing the implementation plans and co-ordinating with AV Project Managers, Design and Implementation Consultants, AV Installers, and Monitoring agents.
- Leads implementation service delivery providing management and oversight of projects and staffing including project assignments, capacity planning and project profitability
- Be responsible for the overall leadership and lead role in managing the implementation projects
- Maintains complete control on project schedule, budget and risk issues
- Sets and manages customer expectations
- Creates and executes project work plans
- Communicates effectively with customers to identify needs
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships
- Oversee and execute process improvements and the development of policies, procedures, methods, and tools in support of delivery
- Supports pre-sales processes and working with sales and account management professionals to win new business: implementing business, proposal review and refinement, recruiting and staff development
- Maintains reporting on capacity, amount of implementation work, and future outlook in order to advise strategic direction setting
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!