Supplier Development Manager
As a Supplier Development Manager you will build strong, influential relationships with our suppliers to increase sales and market share.
What you’ll be doing:
- Serving as the single point of contact and owning supplier relationships with multiple suppliers supporting Global Fee For Service engagements for Global Alliance Supply Chain Services Organization.
- Ensuring contractual obligations involving End Customer, Supplier and Arrow are followed.
- Developing influential supplier relationships with key decision makers resulting in Arrow being able to gain competitive advantage on sales opportunities.
- Acting as a supplier advocate/liaison within Arrow to resolve questions/ issues regarding products and/or suppliers, including supply chain management.
- Problem solving suppliers’ issues.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- 6 years in Supplier Relationship Management
- 4-6 years’ experience with Supply Chain Management or SCaaS
- Individuals with exemplary customer service skills who are calm, responsive and can service as an escalation point
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships and make critical contact
- Oracle experience strongly preferred
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance