Zoom (zoom.us) is the world leader in video communications. Hundreds of thousands of businesses turn to Zoom for video and web collaboration, and we have the highest customer satisfaction in our industry. In all measures - revenues, team, customers - Zoom is growing at an explosive pace. With our recent funding of $100M from Sequoia, we are expanding teams across our organization. Now is the time to get on board at Zoom. It's an awesome place to work, and we're looking for the best people to join us.
We are looking for a Sr. Manager, Strategic Alliances with the right energy, competitive spirit, personal drive and track record of success in developing strategic alliance plans to drive incremental sales revenue. This position involves defining the market, sales and product engagement models with partners. Partners include ISV, cloud and hardware partners to define new product offerings and sales motions with Zoom. Current strategic partners include Dropbox, Atlassian, Google, Slack, Box and others.
- Develop a partner ecosystem strategy and recruit partners
- Negotiate OEM, integration and GTM deal terms
- Work with product teams to identify product differentiation and partner offerings
- Manage a set of strategic partners that drive direct and indirect revenue
- Identify new markets and partners to help scale within those regions
- Ability to work cross-functionally with sales, support, product management, finance and legal to build business alignment and buy-in effectively
- Build business plans with strategic partners
- Build pricing and cost models
- At least 7-10 years working with technology alliance partners in SaaS/cloud and/or video conferencing
- Experience with large ISV’s and cloud companies
- Technical knowledge of software, API’s and integrations
- MBA preferred
- Track record of success
- Experience with executive level engagements and communication
- Experience with OEM, reseller deal terms and negotiations
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!