Sr Consultant - Provider
The Sr Consultant will lead multiple project engagements and demonstrate and document the value and ROI of GHX products through improved productivity and decreased supply chain costs.
Will interface directly with GHX connected customers to improve their supply chain processes, increase cost savings, and create repeatable processes for use across the GHX customer base.
Will have significant responsibilities for client delivery in conjunction with the GHX engagement teams.
In addition, will assist other engagement resources including analysts and consultants.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Excels at delivering best in class strategies, the implementation of GHX products and gaining buy in for GHX industry initiatives and consulting services.
- Develops process improvement plans to address the identified opportunities.
- Develops and facilitates training sessions to implement identified change management initiatives.
- Directs client collection of qualitative and quantitative data to assess current processes, benchmark against best practice metrics, and quantify improvement opportunities.
- Provides subject matter expertise to clients and other GHX team members.
- Leads and develops junior staff in both client engagements and in professional development.
- Participates in client discussions and meetings to present analysis and facilitate client decision making in order to select improvement tactics.
- Collaborates with GHX Sales, Product Management and Marketing to identify and address customer needs.
- Delivers solutions to client problems and monitor engagement progress.
- Creates, reviews and approves support documentation, work plans, and other deliverables.
- Creates service line methodology and supporting tools and implements them within GHX.
- Participates in overall Consulting practice development and supports GHX initiatives.
- Communicates broad complex concepts or issues in a succinct manner to facilitate task execution and client facing communication.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, or combination of education and equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with healthcare supply chain, IT, revenue cycle or clinical systems.
- Minimum of 5 years’ healthcare consulting experience.
- Knowledge of industry leading practices and key metrics.
- Understanding of GHX services and products; being a former user is preferred.
- Comprehension of basic financial accounting activities.
- Strong analytical ability to determine how to create process improvement opportunities.
- Knowledge of common industry information systems, applications and implementation models.
- Demonstrated contribution to methodology development and thought leadership.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with a Materials Management Information System (e.g. PMM, Meditech, Lawson, PeopleSoft, Oracle, WorkDay).
- Proven experience in developing and executing systems integration.
- Strong organization skills; ability to multi-task.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Ability to interface with provider, supplier, distributors and group purchasing organizations.
- Demonstrated leadership and mentoring ability.
- Demonstrated project management and deliverable creation.
- Willingness to travel up to 65%, as needed.
GHX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. GHX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
GHX expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Bachelors or better in Business Administration.