Sr. Agile Coach
Greater Denver Area
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Provide agile leadership and guidance to teams and leadership throughout the organization
- Coach engineering teams, Release Train Engineers, leadership and individuals to improve Scaled Agile and to ensure continuous improvement
- Facilitate transparency, consistency and alignment across the business.
- Support the continued evolution of our agile practices across the enterprise.
- Be an effective spokesperson and champion for our internal/external engineering teams.
- Work closely and engage with teams to establish an environment that is motivating, entrepreneurial in nature and instill a sense of empowerment among the teams.
- Observe, identify and introduce opportunities for improvement using story-led presentations
- Conduct process assessments and focus groups
- Min. 3+ years coaching distributed teams at scale
- Experience with the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Excellent written and oral communication, especially enabling visibility and transparency
- Practical team experience with Scrum
- Demonstrated experience introducing Agile and Scaled Agile to organizations
- Large and small group facilitation experience
- Continuous improvement mindset and understanding of the core tenants of Agile
- Pragmatic approach to enacting change in individuals and groups
- Previous experience as an Agile Coach and managing other Agile Coaches
- Experience with cross-functional teams, both within engineering and across departments (e.g., customer support, sales, marketing, implementations, etc.)
- The ability to "show up curious" and approach both problems and successes with open-minded curiosity
- Project leadership & organization skills
- Experience looking at and using data to tell the story
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Read Full Job Description