Software Certification Analyst
Worldpay is a global payments leader powering international commerce with deep fintech expertise and a shared passion for our customers. Whether in-store, online, or on a mobile device, we process over 40 billion transactions annually and offer more than 300 payment methods supporting 126 currencies across 146 countries. It's the perfect place for exceptional people to take their careers to the next level.
The Software Certification Analyst will be responsible for certifying Worldpay solutions with various new and existing Independent Software Vendors (ISVs). They will use a Project Management approach to effectively support multiple projects and priorities simultaneously with direction and assistance from the team.
A successful candidate for this position will be able to effectively communicate with external partners and work with internal Worldpay Product and Development teams to resolves any reported issues. Learns to use professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
A World of Opportunity
We're turbo-charging our industry by nurturing the fintech experts needed to help our customers prosper. We don't try to ride the winds of change. We create them. We're proud to be shaping the future of payments by supporting the growth and development of our colleagues. We provide opportunities to learn and the flexibility needed to get the job done. We strive to hire the best and to create a climate where curiosity is king. So, wherever you join us around the world, we'll empower you to fulfill your potential. If this is the kind of career experience you're looking for, we invite you to apply today.
- Gather and document certification requirements through our Scope of Work document (SOW) from external partners and deliver the certification against the SOW
- Analyzes test results to ensure meets Worldpay product specifications and credit card industry requirements and recommends corrective action
- Maintains documentation of test results
- Detail-oriented, team player with exceptional organizational, problem solving and communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical-thinking skills
- Ability to build and foster stable working relationships with internal teams
- Solid time management skills
- Solutions-oriented attitude, with a drive to contribute to team success
- Knowledge of SQL, XML/SOAP/RESTful Web services, and basic data and networking communications
- Associates degree in Computer Science, Project Management, or Business Administration , and/or a combination of training, education and experience; 0-2 years related experience, demonstrating the ability to succeed in this position
- Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Works on problems of limited scope. Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Experience with software testing
- Experience with Project Management / Agile methodologies
- Experience in payment processing systems would be a plus
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Colleagues may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.