Senior Program Manager - Site Reliability
The Senior Program Manager, Site Reliability is responsible for team leadership, facilitation, organization and reporting of project activities and interrupt driven tasks. The position will be the team motivator, will help drive decision-making, and will support leadership, while influencing the organization to communicate, track and be accountable. This position reports directly to the Director of Site Reliability and may have opportunity to travel to our locations in Jacksonville, FL and Boulder, CO.
Scope of Responsibilities include but are not limited to…
- Facilitate traditional project management frameworks or Scrum and Kanban
- Oversee the day-to-day progress of the project(s), communications of all activities and release initiatives
- Understand and display leadership qualities as well as strong soft skills such as listening and other communication skills to solidify cross team collaboration
- Assist Program Managers, or Project Management Leadership with daily duties as defined by the engagements/project including performance metrics and retrospectives
- Identify, manage and escalate issues and risks that need support or action plans
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will...
- Be a team player with integrity, passion, initiative, and leadership ability to motivate others
- Be proficient at working across the organization and interact/influence/negotiate effectively at all levels, peers and management
- Be organized, thorough, and extremely detail oriented; taking ownership/responsibility of overall work quality
- Love being a problem-solver, multi-tasker and trouble-shooter of complex and diverse systems
- Bring new ideas that stretch our bounds and move the team to the next level
- Make hands-on contributions to all aspects of the group’s responsibilities
- Drive continual improvement and positive change with your scalable solutions
- Train up your own skills and mentor other team members
- Communicate strategies, project feasibility and timelines to internal Business and Project Stakeholders
- Partner with a cross functional group of subject matter experts to align teams on strategy
- Have opportunities to be hands-on, working side by side with our people to get things done
- Provide insightful data to guide decision making and offer proactive solutions
Why you will love working at Fanatics….
- We’re a successful, fast-growing company with an entrepreneurial vibe
- Competitive salaries, and comprehensive health benefits
- We’re passionate about our internal and external clients and live/breathe the fan experience
- We get to be creative, share ideas and be heard
- We have an experienced leadership team that wants to “do it right” and is open to new ideas
- We have fun and enjoy our time together!
We’re excited about you because...
- Bachelor’s Degree, PMP, advanced degrees welcome
- You have a minimum of 5 + years in related work experience
- You have 3 years experience working in system integration or automation
- You are familiar with the principles of DevOps
- You have superior oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence others
- You are proficiency working in a complex, dynamic technical environment
- You are a critical thinker who enjoys, problem solving and negotiation
- You like team collaboration, conflict management and can tolerate stress
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.