Senior Program Manager, Lean-Agile Transformation Coach
Project (Admin) Mgr: Performs non-technical project completion using an internal customer perspective, typically from initiation through delivery. Coordinate cross-functional teams through meetings and progress measurement activity which bring distinct, specific projects to completion both on time and within budget.
NetApp’s SolidFire Group (SFG) is seeking Lean-Agile Transformation Coach with a solid background in product development, preferably software. This role will report directly to the Director of Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure.
Candidates will have a passion for the Lean Agile Mindset, process improvement, coaching teams and business transformation along with a desire to relentlessly champion best practices in a hyper-growth and dynamic environment. You will co-lead the Lean Agile Center of Excellence including training programs, meetups and events, consulting, and process engineering. The Lean Agile Transformation team has both direct and matrixed team members dedicated to championing lean agile business process and mindset change across SFG to support our growth trajectory. This is a great opportunity to lead in a high-powered team delivering an industry-changing product within an extremely high growth sector of the tech industry.
- Lead Lean-Agile transformation through a SAFe implementation to demonstrated business results
- Recommend strategies to improve development efficiencies
- Ensure that product releases are delivered at market pace with the highest quality
- Leverage agile expertise to develop and implement agile practices across the organization
- Co-lead the Lean-Agile Center of Excellence to support transformation
- Initiate work on important projects and work streams supporting the overall transformation
- Work with Technology leaders to deconstruct issues, developing solutions, assigning accountability, and following through to conclusion
- Independently frame issues, develop recommendations, and advocate for decisions in a fact-based manner in presentations to senior leadership teams
- Coach functional teams on Lean Agile ways of doing business and influence them for a sustainable shift in behaviors and mindsets
- Rigorously manages scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed on time, cost, and quality parameters
- 10+ years of accelerated professional growth in leading companies, with a track record of increasing levels of responsibility and accomplishments
- Extensive experience in leading and implementing large scale Enterprise-agile transformation with success record in using SAFe as a framework of reference
- Experience in software development or related business
- Reputation as a thought leader able to advocate a point of view, consider alternatives, and move the group to a decisive conclusion
- Experience establishing, leading and successfully completing transformative efforts that lead to measurable results.
- Track record of being given responsibility for driving organizational change and guiding cross functional teams
- Established reputation for building peer like relationships with leaders in a large, complex organization, and being able to communicate and influence groups with highly developed communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives at once in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment. Calm under pressure and comfort with problem solving ambiguity
- Is trusted by senior leaders to provide a candid view of “what is really going on.”
- Demonstrates high empathy and employee-centric view of change
- Demonstrated ability to build momentum for change and carrying the team across the finish line in making it happen
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or a related field
- MBA preferred