You will be a key member of our Consulting Services team managing the delivery and transition of professional services solutions focused on content operations consulting to large organizations across the US. You will report directly to the Senior Director, Professional Services in our Boulder, CO headquarters.
Kapost Consultants are client advisors and collaborators. Their primary responsibility is to support leaders as they mature their organization's content operations strategy and processes. Our consultants have a passion for making clients successful, for thinking out of the box, and for building solid relationships based on trust and value. This is a role for an experienced services leader, excited about joining an organization with a laser focus on creating excellent content operations organizations with our clients.
Candidates joining our team will have proven their ability to:
- Lead the successful deployment of client-site engagements, meeting timelines and budget requirements across a diverse range of clients, categories, and industries.
- Set expectations, establish project timelines, and motivate client participants to deliver within scope and on time
- Lead colleagues collaboratively and cross-functionally within the matrix environment.
- Coordinate resources to complete project activities and tasks in accordance with the established project plan, objectives, and timelines.
- Provide support and communicate to cross-functional team members to ensure interdependencies are understood.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs.
- Identify, track and resolve issues critical to Kapost and our clients’ strategic and operational success.
- Monitor project progress and budget and deliver regular status updates to internal and external stakeholders, including senior management.
- Ensure regular, proactive, and professional communications flow between you and the client, keeping the client informed and engaged.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong leadership coaching and facilitation skills
- Ability to support effective adoption and enablement efforts
- Proven ability to learn enterprise software functionality and processes
- Experience supporting highly effective enterprise system implementations
- Designed, built, delivered, and/or marketed professional services offerings, both packaged and custom
- An understanding of the people, process, and technology realities that are part of transformation efforts, and approaches and tools to mitigate risks
- A track record of building collaborative solutions across Customer Success, Sales, Product and Marketing teams
- Facilitate consulting engagements and the create high quality client deliverables.
- Manage C-level, executive, mid-level, end-user, and project relationships with clients across a diverse set of industries.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship that tangibly supports our customer’s overall satisfaction with our products and solutions.
- Work as a highly collaborative team with Implementation Managers (IMs), Technical Consultants and Customer Success Managers (CSMs) to support people/process/technology change to drive product adoption.
- Develop complete understanding of and support for Kapost, including our platform, offerings, and culture.
- Team members must be comfortable both giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- Must be a quick learner and self-starter, able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Strong and flexible collaborator able to work as a lead or as a team member
- Skill managing and influencing internal and external resources
- Ability to managing multiple priorities, given you may be managing several customer engagements simultaneously
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Four-year degree or equivalent education, experience, and certification
- Ability to travel up to 60%. Most months 40%.