Seasonal Member Benefits Coordinator
Greater Denver Area
Position Title: Seasonal Member Benefits Coordinator (May to October)
Reporting to: Manager, Member Benefits
Downtown Denver-based luxury vacation company seeks a dynamic service-oriented professional to serve an important temporary role. The ideal candidate will provide operational and administrative support to the Member Benefits team while serving as the account manager to all existing partnerships.
- Serve as the internal point of contact for the Member Benefits program. This includes maintaining tools and resources, answering employee questions, and troubleshooting member issues.
- Daily account management of partner relationships. As the primary point of contact for external partners, this individual will answer all incoming questions from partners to the best of their ability, manage each partner’s marketing calendar, and provide additional resources when needed.
- Manage co-marketing efforts with guidance from VP of Marketing. Assist in selecting partners to include in each marketing communication based on paid placements and contractual obligations then collaborate with Brand Team on creative process.
- Project management for new partner launches. Under the Sr Manager’s direction, this individual will collaborate with Brand Manager, Care Leadership, and Member Benefits team to ensure all marketing, training, and operational elements of partnership launch is executed correctly and on time.
- Administrative upkeep of member benefit redemption processes.
- Collect and manage data for the Partnership Usage dashboard.
- Track paid media sales, ensuring all media obligations are fulfilled on time and invoices are paid.
- Project Management - Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, ensuring that all components of each task are properly presented, managed and reported.
- Relationship Skills – Comfort and poise in interacting with internal and external contacts from all different level roles and departments
- Communication Skills - Communicate effectively and in a concise manner, both verbally and in writing
- Hospitality Experience – Knowledge and experience in handling customer service issues
- Marketing Experience – Ability to project manage, track, and analyze co-marketing efforts
- Bachelor’s degree required in a business or hospitality field.
- 1-2 years of previous experience in marketing, business development or account management. Luxury travel industry experience is a plus.
- Previous project management experience, ability to manage to tight deadlines and a comfort level with multi-tasking.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office. Familiarity with Salesforce.com is a plus
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
Read Full Job Description