We are searching for a Scrum Master!
First off, what is CyberGRX?
CyberGRX provides enterprises and their third parties with the most cost-effective and scalable approach to third-party cyber risk management today. Built on the market's first third-party cyber risk Exchange, CyberGRX arms organizations with a dynamic stream of third party-data and advanced analytics so they can efficiently manage, monitor and mitigate risk in their partner ecosystems.
What does this Scrum Master do at Cyber GRX?
The Scrum Master is an essential process management role at CyberGRX. This role is focused on working with the Engineering team, the Development Architect, System Testers, business customers, Design team, Product organization, and the Director of Operations. This position is responsible for a sensible sprint commitment by using Agile Software development methodologies.
What a day in the life looks like:
- You will work closely with Engineering and Product to ensure they are set up to succeed for each and every sprint.
- You’ll run all Scrum ceremonies, including daily stand ups, iteration planning, backlog grooming and estimating, and retrospectives; but also makes sure to avoid meeting overload.
- You will assist bug-triage and help assign responsible development teams.
- You’ll own sprint organization, keeping in-sprint stories updated and properly managed, and continually checking in with the Product and Engineering teams to both increase productivity and ensure quality.
- You will advocate for the Agile process across the company.
- You’ll report on development team progress early and often.
- You will manage and administer the chosen Agile management tool (Confluence/JIRA).
- You’ll facilitate the process for longer-term planning, scoping and road mapping between Product and Engineering.
- You will ensure alignment between the business operational strategies and technical solutions.
What you bring to the table:
- You’ve got at least 2 years of experience as a Scrum Master or managing an Agile development organization.
- You have comprehensive understanding of Scrum and the Agile Development Methodologies.
- You’ve got excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with diverse personalities.
- You have the ability to understand technical issues at a high level.
- You’ve got strong communication, organization, and facilitation skills.
- You’re great at leading and coaching the team to reach their highest potential.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail.
- You’ve worked in Atlassian (Confluence/JIRA) administration.
Why you want to work for CyberGRX:
- We offer a competitive base salary (commensurate with experience) plus incentive compensation
- We have an incredible benefits package including:
- Company paid medical/dental/vision
- Free Eco Pass
- Open Time Off policy - Take as much time off as you'd like! Recharging the batteries is encouraged.
- Equity – Acting like an owner is one of our Core Values
- We’re centrally located in LoDo. (A short walk from Union Station)
- Relaxed dress code – We want you to be comfortable doing what you love, so hang your professional clothing up for another occasion
- We are doing new and exciting things and have big plans for growth!
CyberGRX does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.