NetApp is the data authority for hybrid cloud. We provide a full range of hybrid cloud data services that simplify management of applications and data across cloud and on-premises environments to accelerate digital transformation. Together with our partners, we empower global organizations to unleash the full potential of their data to expand customer touchpoints, foster greater innovation and optimize their operations.
About the Role
As a Scrum Master on our team, you will work as part of an innovative and fun team responsible for developing our various products supporting our Hyper Converged Infrastructure product area. You will focus on helping teams to self-organize, self-manage, and deliver using Agile practices. A key element of the role is removing impediments and fostering an environment for high-performing team dynamics, continuous flow, and relentless improvement.
What will you do:
- Guide the team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices
- Lead scrum ceremonies with engineering teams to plan and execute software development
- Facilitate continuous improvements and problem-solving in the team
- Encourage best practices of high quality, predictability and consistent velocity
- Assist with communication, improve transparency, and escalate risks and impediments
- Coordinate with different agile and cross-functional teams
- Assist the Product Owner to manage the backlog while focusing on priorities and scope
- Excellent team communication, leadership, and facilitation skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced Agile/Scrum environment
- 3-6 years of Scrum Master experience or similar role
- A degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
You might also have:
- Experience leading teams using issue and project tools like Jira
- Experience as an Agile coach, Project Manager, or Product Owner
- First level Scrum Master certification (PSM I, CSM)
What You'll Love About Us
- Our Culture: It’s our culture and our people. If you ask anyone at NetApp why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: it’s the people.
- Our Location: We have a beautiful Boulder office, with amazing Flatiron views, on the vibrant downtown Pearl Street.
- Health Benefits: NetApp provides comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family.
- Financial and Savings Programs: Whether it’s flexible spending, stock purchases, or competitive retirement plans, we work with you to capitalize on total compensation now and into the future.
- Work Life balance and more: To make sure of work-life balance, we offer paid and volunteer time off, educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and fitness centers.
- Global Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging: We fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds of all to cultivate a higher performing organization.
At NetApp, we take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it’s the right thing to do. Along the way, we’ve repeatedly transformed businesses and set industry standards. Now more game-changing developments are in the pipeline. Behind our breakthroughs is an open, collaborative culture that fuels fresh ideas. By sharing our viewpoints, challenging our thinking, and empowering our people, we create unique and novel approaches to solving problems. Join us, and we’ll help each other do our best work!