LogRhythm is the pioneer in Threat Lifecycle ManagementTM (TLM) technology, empowering organizations on six continents to rapidly detect, respond to and neutralize damaging cyberthreats. Our TLM platform unifies leading-edge data lake technology, artificial intelligence, security analytics and security automation and orchestration in a single end-to-end solution. We are the foundation for AI-enabled security operation centers, helping customers secure their cloud, physical and virtual infrastructures for both IT and OT environments. Among other accolades, LogRhythm is positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant.
LogRhythm is seeking an experienced Scrum Master to join our Information Systems team at our corporate office in Boulder, CO. This position will be empowered to help in the team’s Agile transformation and adoption by leading scrum events, coaching team members through the Scrum process, and providing guidance with the needed outputs for reporting.
- Help shape the Agile transition and Scrum adoption by implementing and upholding best practices within Project Management & Agile methodologies
- Plan, initiate & manage SaaS implementation and enhancement projects within CRM and ERP platforms
- Work with the Product Owner and Delivery Team to ensure features and deliverables are understood
- Act as a project manager by facilitating planning, demos, stand-ups/team meetings as necessary, focus on improved workflow and productivity. Help create teams that are self-managing
- Assess Scrum Maturity of the team and bring the team to higher levels of maturity at a sustainable pace
- Coordinate all Scrum Ceremonies (Sprint Planning, Daily Standups, Sprint retrospectives, Sprint Demos, Story Grooming, and Release Planning)
- Experience transitioning development/operations teams to Agile methodologies
- CSM certified by the Scrum alliance or other equivalent certification
- 3+ years Scrum, agile, Lean, Kanban, incremental delivery experience
- Experience managing external vendors to successfully deliver projects
- Experience managing SaaS projects, especially Salesforce, CRM, Community Cloud implementations knowledge a plus
- Strong meeting management skills
- Skilled with:
- Monitoring and supporting a scrum team through continuous improvement of agile execution
- Supporting and leading individual team members' growth
- Working with Product Owner to ensure backlog is ready and actionable
- Backlog grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives, daily scrum, and sprint reviews
- Acting as a Servant Leader, enabling the team to be self-directed
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.