The Resource Coordinator at Vertafore is responsible for the staffing of Professional Services implementation projects. In this role, individuals will be responsible for reading statements of work and ascertaining what staff are required for fulfilment. They will then assign team members to projects based on skillset and availability. This position will provide holistic resource planning support, including long-term planning, forecasting, scheduling, and intraday monitoring. In addition, this person will be responsible for managing, documenting, and updating internal and external processes.
· Manage resourcing, schedules and fulfillment for client implementations.
· Interface regularly with Contract Specialists to seek deep understanding of specific requirements and client's needs.
· Work closely with Professional Services team members to properly staff projects.
· Majority of workload will occur in hosted project management tool.
· Analyze, research, and evaluate existing business systems and processes to establish, verify, and document business rules, business process models, business user requirements, functional and corporate requirements, and technical designs.
· 4+ years of experience supporting a PS organization or 2+ years with an advanced degree.
· Adept with project management software. Technical understanding of how process flows relate to the system.
· Skilled at creating reports, dashboards and analyzing data.
· Experience using NetSuite SRP preferred
· An Understanding of PS best practices and methodologies.
· An innate drive to solve complex problems, collaborate with others and mentor team members.
· Demonstrated ability to produce well-written and succinct technical analysis and documentation to stakeholders in development and product management.
· Must be highly detail oriented and accurate, extremely organized and able to multi-task effectively.
· Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
· Strong interpersonal skills, able to tactfully respond to scheduling requests and provide alternative suggestions to satisfy all parties.
· Ability to build and maintain professional partnerships with all teams including a level of comfort with approaching management and higher level leadership.