Projects Operations Specialist
Reporting to the Supervisor, Project Operations, the Project Operations Specialist will be responsible for conducting detailed planning of newly signed implementation projects (project intake). Detailed planning involves ensuring the technical requirements for the implementation are adequately documented in the scope of work or other supporting documentation. It also requires interface with the customer to ensure their infrastructure and resources are readied to accept the solutions to be implemented. In addition to planning for incoming implementations, this role acts as an implementation lead for current and new GHX products going to market including assisting in developing the implementation process and creating supporting implementation documentation.
- Conducts detailed planning for incoming projects to ensure scope is properly defined in the GHX Statement of Work and other supporting documentation. Possesses the requisite integration and implementation knowledge to ask the right questions at any phase of the project in order to anticipate technical or resource challenges.
- Leverages knowledge of system integration and software implementation to prepare implementation teams to adequately address unique elements of a project.
- Coordinates with cross-functional departments to determine best practices for product implementations, project intake and scope review.
- Creates and maintains documentation for new product implementations, collaborating with Go To Market team.
- Provides Sales and Solution Delivery support with strong integration and implementation knowledge.
Knowledge and Skills
- Must have an exceptional understanding of software implementation methodologies and core understanding of system integration strategies.
- Exceptional systems analysis acumen and the ability to translate level of effort to complete an implementation into terms that can be understood by the organizations receiving the solution.
- Must possess outstanding communication, analytical, planning, and coordination skills, as well as a track record of developing and maintaining strong business relationships.
- Superior organizational and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to translate complex information technology concepts into easily understood verbal and written communications.
- Customer-focused professional with a passion for excellence and extensive experience with healthcare IT implementation projects.
- Ability to work with minimal direct supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or combination of education and equivalent work experience.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and personnel at varying levels of the company and customer organizations.
- Proven history of success (typically 2-4 years) in an implementation or project management role, preferably in a healthcare IT environment.
- Well developed people and change management skills.
- Ability to excel in a high-energy, collaborative team environment.
- Basic understanding of healthcare supply chain and/or EDI concepts including data mapping and data interchange between systems.
- Ability to configure applications, with knowledge of front-end business process applications.
- Strong skills in Data Integration and/or Data Management.
- Ability to manage data in Excel/import export.
- Experience in one or more of the following applications: Materials Management, Purchasing, Accounting, G/L, Data Integration, and/or Data Management.
- Experience with both integration and implementation of software products and services.
- Demonstrated proficiency with project management methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall or similar.
- Healthcare background.
- Proven ability to analyze systems and translate customer needs into well detailed requirements.
GHX: It’s the way you do business in healthcare
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe — who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce – not shift – the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 600 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Europe, Louisville, Colorado, just outside of Denver, with additional offices in Europe, Atlanta, Georgia and Omaha, Nebraska.
GHX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. GHX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
GHX expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.