Project Specialist, Creative
Title: Project Specialist - Creative
Location: Boulder, CO
PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. Our flagship product, the PopSockets grip—a collapsible grip and stand that provides secure one-handed holding for any mobile device—was invented by philosophy professor David Barnett, with the first grip sold on PopSockets.com in 2014 and the 100 millionth sold in 2018. PopSockets products embody the company's mission to create empowering, personal, and fun products.
PopSockets was named one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado in 2018 and also listed as Inc. 5000's second fastest growing company in the US, with a 71,424% percent of sales increase over the last three years.
For more information on what it’s like to work at PopSockets, click here. Read more about our recent rebrand and updated packaging here.
The Project Specialist - Creative is responsible for supporting the Graphics Team at PopSockets in identifying, defining, launching, and maintaining projects that enable new product growth for Popsockets. You are responsible for being a key project role, and in charge of end-to-end specific function.
- Graphic calendar - filtering requests from different departments to ensure execution of timeline on deliverables
- Assist in preparing associated written procedures, process flows and documents
- Participate in and monitor project implementation at manufacturing locations
- Prepare and organize weekly development calls and meetings with our vendors
- Facilitate communication and follow-up with Freelance artists
- Attend benchmark meetings as requested
- Perform other responsibilities as needed to include cross-functional duties within the department
- Minimum 3 years of experience in supply chain management
- Work independently and be accountable
- Require works in detail-oriented
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Strong teamwork skills and ability to deliver results within a team environment
- Microsoft Office knowledge, especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint and plus Google Sheets/ Docs/ Slides, Smart Sheets