Project Manger - Denver
DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare delivery through mobile and virtual healthcare. A rapidly scaling Denver, Colo., startup, we provide right-sized healthcare through the power of technology, convenience and service. DispatchHealth is striving to create an integrated, convenient, high-touch triage and care-delivery solution that extends the capabilities of the patient's care team and ensures we provide definitive, quality care in the home or at the patient’s location of need. Our skilled, certified providers arrive onsite with the expertise and tools necessary to administer advanced medical care and are supported by our technological infrastructure to ensure quality and improve outcomes. The veteran leadership team at Dispatch Health brings together the best startup, clinical and engineering skill sets to execute on a unique business model, positioning us to address and disrupt the changing healthcare landscape.
Do you want to be part of and thrive in a fast-paced, growth-stage, entrepreneurial technology - healthcare delivery company?
Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done?
Are you passionate about transforming healthcare through technology innovation, service and quality care delivered to patients?
- Our Vision:
- Create the most advanced and complete in-home care model in the world
- Our Mission:
- Provide patient-centered care through the power of technology, convenience, and service.
- Our Values:
- World-class customer service and quality
- Work hard while having fun
- Drive innovation
- Work collaboratively
- Always do what is right for our patients
- Focus on the continuum of care
- Give back to our community
- Create a diverse and inclusive work environment
DispatchHealth is seeking an eager and driven Project Manager to join our Enterprise Program Management Office (ePMO). An expert planner, the Project Manager will help guide DispatchHealth through organizational growth via corporate strategic initiatives, new product lines, new market opens or expansion within a market. The Project Manager will possess the ability to quickly understand all functional areas of the organization to identify when and how to assemble all necessary stakeholders to execute on the initiative at hand, while mitigating issues and risks along the way. This individual may work in conjunction with other members of the ePMO to deliver the appropriate approach to meet stakeholder needs.
*** Because of the close interactions with company leadership, this position does require the right candidate to live in the Denver metro area
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for leading multi-departmental project initiatives in accordance with the PMI framework as applicable
- Coordinate internal resources, partners and vendors as applicable for the flawless execution of projects
- Guide stakeholders in the definition of project scope and objectives
- Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, schedule and/or costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Report and escalate project issues as needed
- Build toolbox of PM related templates and best practices for use throughout the organization
- Provide PM guidance and coaching to others within the organization as applicable
What you’ll need:
- 4+ years of experience in a Project Manager role, preferably in a fast-paced startup or growth environment
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong and collaborative work ethic, working effectively both independently and as part of a larger project team
- Self-motivated with the ability to network across the organization
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft and Google office products as well as PM software such as MS Project or Smartsheet
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Experience working with distributed teams
- PMP or CAPM certification a plus
- Career advancement opportunities
- Be part of something new, exciting and progressive
- Healthcare benefits and 401k provided with full-time employment
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.