Please review the job details below.
As the O365 implementation has progressed, additional project management resource is required to implement a rigorous program management structure. This will enhance delivery, change management and related workstream capacity to ensure business goals of productivity and collaboration services are realized.
Scope: (Project Manager, Collaboration Services)
* Responsible for establishing a program management framework for the productivity system implementations across Maxar business units.
* Documenting, maintaining and publishing the project milestones, assignments and project status, ensuring the project executes as planned.
* PM will be responsible for managing the 2019 Collaboration Services Integration budget.
* Representing program status and escalations with the PMO and stakeholders.
* Team effectively and proactively with Delivery, Change Management and technical teams.
Activities and Deliverables:
* Refine and establish the Project management framework including program schedule, milestones, actions related to owners and deliverables, issues and status
* Maintain consistent communication with Maxar integration stakeholders on project status, risks, resolutions and constraints
* Represent the team in the weekly PMO status meetings and lead other project meetings as appropriate
* PM will facilitate monthly Collaboration Services Integration budget reviews
* Establish and maintain a communication plan adhering to the cadence established by Enterprise Productivity leadership and the PMO
* Coordinate deliverables with assigned owners and drive for completion
* Manage project schedule and deliverables within the defined and approved project budget
* Support Delivery, People and Change with the perspective of the business in mind
* Included at t no charge: BP will lead monthly productivity/innovation sessions starting in January/2019 and ending in September/2019
MAXAR Technologies offers a generous compensation package including a competitive salary; choice of medical plan; dental, life, and disability insurance; a 401(K) plan with competitive company match; paid holidays and paid time off.