LogRhythm is a world leader in NextGen Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), empowering organizations to successfully reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. Our platform combines user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), network traffic and behavior analytics (NTBA) and security automation & orchestration (SAO) in a single end-to-end solution. Among other accolades, LogRhythm is positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant. We are based in Boulder, CO with offices in Maidenhead UK, Dubai, Singapore, Australia, Germany and The Netherlands.
LogRhythm is looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our Customer Care team here in Boulder. The Project Manager will be responsible for managing the delivery of our professional service engagements to our customers & partners across the region. Acting as the primary point of contact between internal and external teams, it is your responsibility to ensure communication, engagement, and delivery of the implementation, deployment, creation and collation of appropriate documentation of LogRhythm’s Security Intelligence platform are of a high standard.
- Overall project management of LogRhythm’s professional service engagements throughout the region
- Coordination of resources in collaboration with our professional services scheduler
- Travel throughout the region to our customer & partner sites to discuss, create, and ensure that we are within project plan and meeting key project milestones.
- Ensure constant communication & collaboration with internal and external stakeholders regarding progress of project plans.
- 4+ years relevant experience in a dedicated project management role within a technology business
- Understanding, appreciation, and working style within a project management methodology i.e. Prince2, PMP, Six Sigma, etc.
- Strong communication verbally and written with the ability to understand technical jargon
- Previous infosec/ cyber security experience preferred
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.