Reports to: Senior Director, Engineering & Onboarding
Location: Denver, CO or New York City
Help shape the future of how people experience the digital world. You'll be at the forefront of an exciting shift in how digital identity authentication allows companies and consumers to transact with trust in the digital world.
We’re actively looking to add exceptional people to our team who align with how we envision ourselves culturally and professionally. As a lens to how outsiders see Payfone, you will represent a team of people who love what they do and who they work with.
The Project Manager will be part of the Software Engineering group. You will be responsible for managing multiple projects. Internally, you will manage ongoing agile software development and longer-term IT projects requiring cross-functional participation. Externally, you will be responsible for managing the client on-boarding experience. The successful candidate will be able to build strong relationships across the company, will drive processes and will set and manage expectations with internal and external stakeholders.
As a member of the Software Engineering team, the Project Manager will perform:
- Client-facing project management
- Internal IT/software engineering project management leveraging agile and waterfall methodologies
- Track software engineering KPIs
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years of successful Project Management experience, managing medium-sized projects, across multiple functions, performing full-life-cycle requirements gathering and project management.
- Experience in client-facing project management.
- Expertise with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Jira Suite, Confluence.
- Able to build strong partnering relationships, influence, tailor communication, set expectations and act assertively (when necessary) without alienating team members.
- Strong communication skills, both internally and externally.
- Applied knowledge of the SDLC, PDLC, and software development methodologies.
- Ability to prioritize tasks/objectives with strong organizational, administrative and analytical skills.
A compensation package composed of a base salary and equity component will be structured to attract a uniquely qualified candidate. Excellent health benefits are included.
Payfone is the leading digital identity authentication network for the connected world. Our real-time, passive identity authentication solutions enable consumers and the world’s largest banks, insurers, brokerages and technology companies to thwart digital identity theft and transact with trust. Learn more at http://www.payfone.com and https://www.linkedin.com/company/payfone.
This position description should not be considered the final description of the position. It should be assumed that we would, to some extent, structure responsibilities in accordance with the successful candidate’s capabilities and changing business conditions.
Payfone is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people regardless of race, color, religion, gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or other personal characteristics.
No employment sponsorship will be provided.