Project Manager, Advertising Technology
Healthgrades empowers consumers with trusted information to make the right decisions for themselves and their loved ones. AsProject Manager, Advertising Technology, you will lead project teams of employees, vendors, contractors, and other third parties to deliver product, service, and advertising/media technology projects. You will help execute Healthgrades’ advertising and marketing solutions for clients in accordance with the defined strategy.
What You Will Do:
- Assist teams with advertising technology project management best practices, techniques, and tools for planning, execution, ongoing milestone/deliverable tracking, communication, and key performance metrics
- Identify and facilitate opportunities for process improvement, as well as troubleshoot issues and delegate where appropriate
- Capture, define, and organize business and functional requirements including success criteria
- Lead project status meetings and documents risks, obstacles, critical paths, and completed activities
- Coordinate project resources including vendors, contractors, and agencies to ensure awareness of expectations and deliverables
- Serve as the central point of contact for all project partners and share feedback with project team to ensure alignment with project goals and performance standards
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience in media campaign/program execution and advertising technology project management
- Proficiency in multi-channel marketing platforms and associated software and applications (Salesforce DMP/Krux and Verizon Media Group DSP experience, a plus)
- Ability to conduct in-depth quality assurance on both creative materials and technology functionality
- Experience overseeing multiple projects and maintain a high level of attention to detail to ensure compliance with project requirements
- Ability to analyze performance data and develop recommendations and improvements to workflows, processes, and policies
- Healthcare industry experience, nice to have
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – empowering consumers with data to make the right decisions for themselves and their families
- Changing the Game - evolving, dynamic culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders- participating in local charity organizations and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!