Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Principal Transformation Consultant - Agile Central (Central)
Are you ready for the best work of your life?
The Principal Transformation Consultant for our Agile Central team (formally known as Rally) is responsible for working with our client leadership teams to provide recommendations, roadmaps, techniques, and tactical leadership to ensure our clients adopt agile values and practices and drive change throughout their organizations
- Leading and managing consulting engagements involving multiple consultants
- Exhibiting and maintaining a strong client-driven orientation
- Influencing and guiding client executives and direct reports
- Thorough understanding of agile-at-scale approaches and techniques
- Assessing current client practices and approaches
- Leading of transformation approach and activities
- Engagement management and coordination of account delivery strategy
- Management and monitoring of client activities, delivery contracts, and burndowns
- Creation and delivery of client-requested presentations and artifacts
Business travel of approximately 75 percent yearly is expected for this position.
Bachelor's degree or global equivalent.
Typically 5 or more years of experience in agile transformation management or agile coaching.
Skills & Competencies:
- Strong business acumen
- Proposal writing experience
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent emotional intelligence skills
- Excellent writing skills
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.