NEWMEDIA is seeking an energetic, PPC/SEM Account Manager. The PPC/SEM Account Manager will work directly with the client and our team to ensure campaigns are hitting their objectives on a regular basis.
We're located in beautiful and sunny downtown Denver, Colorado—one of technology’s new hotspots in the United States. Denver is a quality-of-life destination: People strive to live here for the myriad ways they may pursue a healthy lifestyle, which includes abundant outdoor activities (we average 300 sunny days a year). Denver also boasts great housing options, low unemployment, and decent commute times.
newmedia is notable for its 20-year track record of providing full-service website design and development that is smart, user-friendly, and cutting-edge. We are a leader in a competitive industry with two start-ups—RiotLabs and DRUD—integrated within our mother company. Our work environment is friendly but hard working; we have the stability of our longtime successes with a fun, start-up vibe. What makes newmedia special is its PEOPLE.
Currently experiencing exponential growth, we strive for and earn a significant portion of the $23 billion-a-year market for our services and we attract significant interest from both new clients and investors. We are a growing team of 50 fantastic people and projected to hit 100 by early 2017. As much as we have accomplished, it's a drop in the bucket compared to what we have planned. To get there—and to continue our pace of success and growth—we need to have the best and the smartest designers, developers and program managers joining our team. Ping pong skills are optional but highly recommended; on-the-job training is available.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead the strategy and day-to-day optimization of our global paid search program to include campaign management, keyword portfolio development, bidding, a/b testing plans, remarketing, and landing page optimization
- Understand and utilize current tools while implementing and expanding new channels to attract and attain new paying customers
- Understand the client and their marketing objectives and goals
- Execute a roadmap of key initiatives designed to balance and maximize efficiency and scale
- Own budget planning, forecast and pacing to ensure optimal and predictable spending across various campaigns, geos and devices
- Develop and grow mobile strategies in order to capture incremental conversions in a cost-efficient manner
- Review and analyze competitor sites and paid strategies
- Research and select keywords, write ad copy, and determine landing pages
- Work closely with other internal departments to develop fully integrated search and marketing campaigns
- Monitor, track, and evaluate campaign performance analytics, based on KPI targets and baselines
- Optimize campaigns accordingly to maximize investment
- Effectively interact with search engines to understand their services, capabilities, and operational requirements
- Stay current on industry trends and best practices, focusing on how changes can help improve offerings to accounts
- Experience in managing Google AdWords, Retargeting, and Paid Social campaigns is a must.
- 3-5 years experience running pay-per-click/search engine marketing campaigns
- Proven success with your campaigns
- In-depth experience with both website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends) and bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and juggle many projects
- Extremely metric driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to retain and grow client relationships
- Flexible vacation/time-off.
- Competitive salaries and performance-based raises.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- Open, collaborative environment in LoDo, steps away from Union Station.
- Professional development opportunities.
- On-site gym access.
- Conference and career development allowance.
- Employee referral bonus.
- Paid parking.