PMO Methodology Lead
PMO Methodology Lead, Global Solutions Delivery
Vendavo | Unites States. Must have access to a major airport.
Vendavo is the leading provider of price management and optimization solutions for business-to-business companies worldwide. Vendavo solutions include comprehensive pricing analysis, optimization, price setting, and deal execution capabilities that help companies improve profits through the art of science and big data. Over 100 Leading Fortune-2,000 companies across chemicals, high-tech, industrial manufacturing, and distribution industries leverage Vendavo solutions to drive higher profits. We’re making a difference in business, and we’re looking for energetic, talented professionals to grow our team. If you are someone who is driven to make a global impact and believes in a culture of mutual respect, with focus on customer success, then you need to join us here at Vendavo!
As Vendavo expands into new product and market segments, we are looking for a highly skilled Methodology Lead to drive successful implementations of Vendavo’s Software Solutions, within our Global 2,000 customers. You will play a critical role in refining and managing Vendavo’s delivery methodology, to ensure customer implementation success. You will be part of the team that enables Vendavo to enter a new phase of growth!
As a Methodology Lead, you will:
- Evolve the Vendavo delivery methodology, including optimizing solution delivery projects of Vendavo’s software and support processes to release new products and upgrades to customers.
- Focus on the Customer: Consistently doing what is in the best interest of our customer. Leaving a positive impression on the customer by elevating their experience or making it simpler to do business with Vendavo.
- Oversee the implementation of a methodology plan; including training on the adoption of the defined methodologies. Consult and educate stakeholders on standards and governance protocols from sales to support.
- Provide thought leadership to continuously mature the competencies and processes of the organization.
- Collaborate with leadership across Vendavo to develop standard tools and processes for internal initiatives.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or direct and applicable work experience
- 8+ years of Project / Program management experience:
- PMP Certified. Six-sigma, CSM & ITIL certifications are desirable.
- Prior experience delivering IT solutions either through development of applications or managing technology projects
- Deep experience and understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodology in an event-driven, Agile framework.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability train technical topics to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills, with the ability to influence decisions while producing results
- Weekly travel requirement is up to 50%, within the United States and occasional international travel may be required when needed
Why you will like working at Vendavo:
- Our drive to constantly innovate attracts the best and brightest talent
- Full benefits and competitive benefits
- Work from home