At CyberGRX we’re dedicated to helping organizations streamline their third-party cyber risk programs. We believe the process can be more efficient and effective, and we make it our mission to ensure our customers are getting the most out of our innovative Exchange, every day. It’s a game-changer for our clients - so we need our colleagues to be game-changers, too. You’ll get to work with a small, highly motivated, highly skilled team solving some of the biggest issues facing the world’s most influential companies.
CyberGRX is looking for a Platform Administrator to assist with provisioning and data ingestion to ensure seamless entry and operation in the platform.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Respond in a timely manner to platform provisioning requests including but not limited to setting up and modifying companies, third party portfolios, users, assessments, subscriptions, orders and reports.
- Assure the smooth operation of the platform. Ingest data into the platform and work to improve quality of data and data curation.
- Work closely with Customer Success and Assessor staff to assure that our customers and their third parties continually receive “white glove” service.
- Work closely with Engineering staff to communicate and resolve technical issues reported by our customers and their third parties as well as by internal CyberGRX Staff.
- Work closely with Quality Assurance staff to make sure that new releases of our product meet all administrative requirements.
- Work closely with Product staff to bring new efficient administrative tools to Exchange Services as needs present themselves.Miscellaneous projects as determined by management.
Skills and experience you possess:
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Two+ years experience working in a technical environment
- Microsoft Office mastery including Excel
- Experience with a wide range of software products
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to research and find technical answers; help desk experience a plus
- Ability to work closely with both non-technical and software engineering staff
What we have to offer you:
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience plus incentive compensation
- Rich benefits package including full medical/dental/vision, 401(k), commuter benefits, and more
- Open Time Off Policy
- Generous Stock Options
- Centrally located office in LoDo right near Union Station
CyberGRX does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.