Operations Project Manager
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Operations Project Manager has a significant impact on company culture and performance. The Operations Project Manager has a broad reach across the Convercent organization supporting senior leadership on cross-functional strategic initiatives, corporate events and ensuring workplace excellence for teammates in all geographies. The successful Operations Project Manager is innovative and strategically minded but diligent in executing on the daily operational tactics.
- Lead the planning and execution of all corporate events including company meetings, social events, recruiting events and quarterly business planning sessions
- Support senior leadership in managing cross-functional strategic projects and team resources
- Partner with internal teams in creating authentic, genuine and consistent guest experiences including readiness, reception and support
- Serve as the main point of contact for all facility needs including workplace maintenance, vendor management, project and change management
- Identify opportunities for improved employee experiences, operational efficiencies and cost savings for all employees and Convercent locations
- Support overall office space strategies, planning, and design across all locations that best reflects the Convercent brand, culture and teammate needs
- Interface with internal and external customers including Convercent vendors, partners and service providers.
- Assist with operations budgeting and forecasting
- Support new teammate onboardings
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven project management, administration or business operations experience
- Strong project and change management skills with the ability to partner cross-functionally
- Proven ability in working with team members to support day-to-day needs as well as outside vendors and contractors
- Creative, resourceful and flexible with the ability to respond quickly to changing needs
- Passionate about creating a culture of excellence – elevating everyday experiences for Convercent teammates and customers globally
- Highly motivated, self-starter with exceptional attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy on work output
- Ability to remain energetic, motivated, positive and customer service-oriented in a fast-paced, rapid-growth environment
- Strong organization, time management and task prioritization skills
- Clear communicator with a professional presence
One of Colorado’s most exciting high-tech start-ups, Convercent revolutionizes the way businesses approach corporate compliance. If you’re a fearless and dedicated individual that simply refuses to lose, we’d love to discuss how you could impact the team. The ideal candidate will have an eye toward building a long-term career in software sales, and all of the above are the minimum criteria needed to be a fit. Our extremely motivated, fun and successful sales team needs another rock star—give us a call if the shoe fits!
Our Team, Culture and Company:
- Believes that “hard work” is a skill.
- Values contagious positivity and natural curiosity to learn
- Has a strong desire to be part of something special
- Appreciates a hands-on, creative, and collaborative approach
- Maintains flexibility, energy and passion