Put on The Beatles song “Help” and really listen to the lyrics. How do they make you feel? Do you agree with what John is saying or do you want to reach out, grab his hand and say “It’s okay, I can help.”?
At Zen Planner, the Onboarding Team assists customers in optimizing their database and using it at its highest potential. Through virtual meetings and open communication, you will help clients become experts on their database and how it operates. If you find yourself yearning to fix the world’s problems and helping people get on track, Onboarding is just the spot for you.
- Become an expert Zen Planner user and stay on top of changes in each release
- Work as a consultative partner to your customer, building rapport and providing direction
- Consult clients new to Zen Planner on best practices and use of software
- Follow-up with and assist clients with any issues
- Take existing client data and import into Zen Planner
- Confidently lead meetings and communicate using online software
- Be well versed in a variety of fitness businesses and their operations
- Translate client needs/wants into tangible database functionality
- Two or three years of demonstrated excellence in customer service
- A genuine commitment to delivering a best-in-class online service
- Ability to work closely and effectively with others
- Strong organization, time-management, and planning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, attention to detail
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Comfortable learning, using & teaching complex software programs
- Significant time spent on phone/online sessions with customers
- Occasional in-person onboarding sessions with local customers
- Starting salary is $37,000 with a quarterly bonus and potential for promotion based on performance
Additional Experience Preferred
- Passion for fitness or sports: i.e. Crossfit, Zumba, Martial Arts, or Yoga
- Prior experience as a fitness instructor, personal trainer
- Prior experience using member management software
Zen Planner serves over 7,000 businesses in the boutique fitness, yoga, martial arts and affiliate gym space, providing business owners everything needed to run a successful gym, school or studio. Zen Planner was acquired by Daxko in 2017 and our best-in-class software is backed by a team of nearly 100 likeminded fitness fanatics, outdoors enthusiasts and techies. Zen Planner has received several recognitions for its incredible culture, including Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work five years in a row, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, to name a few.
Zen Planner is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.