Microsoft Alliance Manager II
Arrow Electronics is looking to hire a Microsoft Alliance Manager for North America. The successful candidate will manage all aspects of the business relationship with key AIS (Arrow Intelligent Systems) suppliers for Software and Cloud.
What you will be doing
- Build influential relationships with key decision makers at assigned suppliers in order to grow sales and market share through various programs and marketing communications activities.
- Act as liaison between field sales and Corporate to resolve questions/issues regarding products and/or suppliers, including supply chain management, website development, promotional materials.
- Be the Product Expert within these technologies and provide guidance to the field on large opportunities.
- Develop influential supplier relationships with key decision makers resulting in Arrow being able to gain competitive advantage on sales opportunities and be a supplier advocate within Arrow.
- Work as a resource for the sales team to enable navigation throughout SSG, to assist in selling suppliers/technologies to customers and to position Arrow appropriately with suppliers at both the corporate and local levels.
- Identify specific market segments and customers to market specific suppliers and technologies to the Arrow sales team with the goal being to grow NSB and customer base.
- Work with team to develop strategies to grow sales/market share with suppliers and/or technologies and conduct stakeholder management with key constituents in other departments to enable implementation of strategies.
- Implement ease of doing business initiatives with suppliers including, but not limited to EDI/Rosetta net transactions, shared backlog files, bar coding, sales tools, etc. Coordinate and own supplier reviews including resources needed, GRPI model, presentation, and analysis.
What we are looking for
- Manage professional employees and/or supervises large, complex technical or business support or production operations team(s)
- Is accountable for the performance and results of a team within own discipline or function
- Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges
- Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance from senior manager
- Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or customers
- Accountable for results of a small team
- Exercises limited management authority; sets employee performance objectives, conducts performance reviews and recommends pay actions
- Defines team operating standards and ensures essential procedures are followed based on knowledge of own discipline
Experience / Education
Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
Arrow Electronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled