Manufacturing Techno/Functional Analyst
At present, we have an excellent opportunity for a Techno-Functional Analyst in our Denver (Panorama), Colorado location. We are looking for a Techno-Functional Analyst to join our team and play an integral role in the development and support of enterprise level applications. You must be a self-starter and comfortable in a fast-paced environment. You will be asked to work on a wide variety of tasks from 100% new development to bug fixes and maintenance. This includes working with the business and the technology areas to understand requirements for IT development and support.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Design, test, and implement complex processes for applications like Oracle, Tradesphere and other custom applications in production and development environments.
- Analyze solution Design, build and maintain technical specifications, interface specifications and systems design based on business/functional requirements.
- Work closely with stakeholders to design and document solutions that align with business needs and are consistent with architectural vision
- This role partners directly with the functional and business teams to identify, architect and deliver critical projects that leverage the latest technologies to build and enhance applications.
- Oversee functional/technical deliverables for projects through the software development life cycle, including validating the completeness of estimates, quality and accuracy of technical designs, and build and implementation plans
- Customize and design Interfaces, Reports and Extensions as needed to support business requirements.
- Identify, document and support the design, creation and maintenance of and integrations between internal and external sources within the IT applications to support critical business functions
- Analyze and research new and existing products, procedures, processes within the IT space.
- Identify innovative solutions to business issues.
- Enforce development guidelines and best practices to improve products/services or processes
- Identify opportunities for adopting new technologies to solve existing needs and predicting future challenges
- Coordinate and drive multiple disciplines to successfully deliver initiatives
- Surface and provide insights into risks and potential failures and drive to resolution
- Communicate project status and coordination of IT improvements.
- Coordinating with different client applications teams for their requirements to provide a common interface.
- Participate in system-level tests responsible for comparing actual results with expected results.
- This role is involved in providing end user support including resolving incidents logged by the business users
- Provide support to users and assist with troubleshooting application & business process issues.
- Coordinate with business users and external vendors/partners to manage and maintain all IT related systems, including stable and accurate production instances like Oracle Applications and Tradesphere.
- Provide solutions to complex problems aimed at achieving business outcomes.
- Provide recommendations around how to leverage the IT systems to improve operational efficiencies
- Perform other duties as assigned based on business needs: i.e., special projects, Enhancements etc.
- Guides others in resolving complex issues in the specialized area based on existing solutions and procedures
- Typically resolves complex problems or problems where precedent may not exist.
- Acts as a mentor for colleagues including team members and partners with less experience.
- Serves as an expert in multiple disciplines
- Serves as a resource for best practices/quality on the teams or projects
- Often leads the work of project teams; may formally train junior staff.
- Works independently or in teams as required
- Work flexible schedule as necessary including co-ordinating with onsite-offsite development teams
What We Are Looking For
- Expertise in gathering and documenting business requirements
- Must possess strong skills in designing Interfaces, Reports and Extensions and customization utilizing Oracle best practice methodology
- Experience in projects that build custom applications on top of ERP applications (including data modeling, architecture etc.)
- Good knowledge in underlying ERP applications and database architecture
- Experience with defining and creating highly functional design and coding in a fast-paced evolving environment
- Ability to articulate the design and requirement details in a way that is clearly understandable across a wide range of personnel with differing backgrounds and levels
- Must have experience supporting/implementing large development projects
- A high degree of functional aptitude over a large scope of IT software, applications and IT architecture disciplines.
- Prior experience working in areas of emerging technology and driving new points of view and capabilities
- Effective software and data troubleshooting skills
- Ability to analyze & resolve production support issues.
- Knowledge of B2B processes, interfaces and good understanding of the integration of various modules with other EBS modules
- Experience with API methods and implementation of web services in a distributed architecture system
- Must have experience supporting implementations /R12/other ERPs
- Knowledge and familiarity in underlying Oracle ERP applications database architecture, as well as Oracle database
- Prior experience in managing complexities of Project and Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies, planning, and estimation and experience delivering end-to-end solutions
- Self-Driven and ability to react to change and shifting priorities.
- Ability to plan and organize work in a fast-paced environment coordinating with internal customers to help support and enhance business systems.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment including the ability to work collaboratively with business users and across project teams
- Ability to co-ordinate with a team of developers in onshore and offshore and ensuring on-time quality
- Must have experience supporting/implementing large development projects
- Ability to work independently with little direction and supervision, to manage/ self-direct multiple projects and meet predefined deadlines, make time for unplanned assignments, adapt to changing priorities
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience levels
- Superior interpersonal skills, strong adaptability skill, strong analytical skills, and superior verbal and writing communication skills
- Ability to analyze and clearly document business processes
- Processes proficient at developing and executing business process specific test scenarios
- Strong analytical abilities
- Capable of planning and organizing work and processes in a continuously moving support model.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment coordinating with internal customers to help support and enhance business systems
- Ability to create estimates and project plans to support the project delivery life cycle
- Capable of planning and coordinating efforts across project team members
- Experience managing projects and using project management applications (Microsoft Project, Clarity, Jira, etc.)
- Ability to manage/ self-direct multiple projects and meet predefined deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment including the ability to work collaboratively with internal team/business users
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and strong adaptability skills
- 4-year degree from an accredited college/university in Information Systems (Computer Science) or related field or equivalent related experience.
- 8 to 10 years of total experience, at least 5 years as an Oracle Applications Functional Analyst working with SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Workflow, Forms 6i, Reports, XML, OAF and ADF
- At least 5 years of experience working with Oracle SCM, ENG, MES, WIP, BOM, INV, OM, and Planning.
- Advance degree or post-graduation degree is preferred.
- Previous experience in the electronics, manufacturing, or distribution industries
- Previous experience working for a large public enterprise corporation.
- Manufacturing Functional experience
- Experience working with Oracle EBS R12 application
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Deeply discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- And more!