Healthgrades (HG) is focused on providing trusted information that allows consumers to receive more transparency and confidence around their healthcare. As an Implementation Specialist, you will support the timely and successful implementation of HG’s online media products, including provider marketing and online appointment scheduling. You will also provide customer implementation support, interact with Healthgrades’ sales and account management teams, and contribute to the product development efforts for the company’s creative Internet offerings.
What you will do:
- Support the project management team in the planning and implementation activities required for successful online media product start
- Work closely with Project Managers, engineering, Account Managers and technology to ensure implementation moves in accordance with contract deliverables and project timelines
- Support the completion of technical deliverables, including images/logos, client lists and other data according to the client specific plan and timeline
- Serve as internal technical point-of-contact for all tasks related to in-flight implementations
- Update and manage implementation materials such as client launch presentations, methodologies for data exchange, status reports, and process improvement efforts
- Participate in implementation meetings and supply client meeting documentation and action items, as needed
- Act as liaison with technology group to resolve client issues
- Prepare or assist with the development of client-facing collateral and communication
What you will bring:
- 2+ years’ experience in a product or services implementation role
- Strong verbal and written communication and presenting skills
- Self-starter who can work under limited supervision and manage time well
- Experience with call centers, working in an online environment, or healthcare field a plus
- Able to travel as required for departmental trainings and meetings (less than 20%)
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work - empowering consumers with data to make the right decisions for themselves and their families
- Changing the Game - evolving, fast paced culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders - participating in local charity organizations and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks - generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!