Implementation Specialists (IS's) split their time between managing and contributing to client projects. Implementation Specialists work with our most established public-sector clients to ensure they are maximizing their use of Granicus' SaaS products. Expert product knowledge, attention to detail, versatility, and enthusiasm for client success are cornerstones for this role. Candidates should bring a consultative approach and a "whatever it takes" attitude to ensure client success.
What You'll Do:
• Manage multiple projects on schedule and with high quality from kick-off to launch
• Maintain project plans including status, issues and opportunities for assigned implementations
• Advocate and evangelize "best practices" to ensure long term success and value for Granicus' clients
• Ensure implementations meet client specific missions and solve core challenges
• Facilitate client trainings and various working sessions for client administrators
• Manage system-wide projects with cross-functional teams/departments
Who You Are:
• You have a passion for public sector success
• You possess keen attention to detail and accuracy – in thinking and execution
• You are excited to manage multiple simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment
• You possess strong problem-solving skills
• You demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
• You have a BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience
Examples of Likely Performance Metrics:
• Customer satisfaction (measured via implementation surveys)
• Internal customer satisfaction (measured by peer reviews)
• Ability to meet deadlines on both tasks and projects across backlog
• Growth within role (measured by additional responsibility on our team skills matrix)
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Can't find a role that piques your interest? Join our Talent Community!