Implementation Specialist, Solutions Architecture
The Implementation Specialist is the premier implementer of Alteryx products. You will lead customer engagements in the deployment of Alteryx software as well as various enablement activities. Your technical and analytical expertise will ensure best practice deployment of Alteryx products and guide customers to accelerate adoption. During the implementation process you will act as a liaison between the customer, sales team, technical support, and engineering to drive issues to resolution.
A successful Implementation Specialist will possess the passion to deliver the highest quality customer service, along with the communication skills to articulate the impact that complex business and technical issues can have on a proposed architecture. The Implementation Specialist needs to understand and communicate the various risks and opportunities of the implementation as well as communicate the impact that various decisions may have on the success of an engagement. You will also help create and deliver best practices and enablement activities.
- Strong project leadership skills and communication skills to influence without authority within all levels of the organization
- Passion for building great solutions and taking pride in the quality of your work
- Ability to create and facilitate partner enablement classes
- Ability to come up-to-speed quickly on new business areas and technologies
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined
- Ability to prioritize tasks across multiple projects and work effectively under pressure
- Must be able to travel 30-50%
- College Degree in economics, statistics, mathematics, computer science, or a related field.
- Minimum of 2-3 years' experience in Product or Business Consulting
- Experience administrating Microsoft and Linux Operating Systems is required
- Software installation, configuration, and troubleshooting experience is required
- Exceptional ability to listen, assess and document information from clients is required
- Customer facing experience is desired
- Experience using Alteryx Software is desired
- Experience with integrating with database platforms such as Oracle, SQL Server or Teradata is a plus
- Experience with Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI are a plus
- Solid knowledge of network protocols, web servers, and other relevant IT infrastructure such as proxy servers, load balancers, SANs, and various cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure) is plus
- Experience with database security implementations such as roles, credentials, encryption and best practices is a plus
- Experience with legacy BI products such as Business Objects, Cognos or SAS is a plus