Entry Level Implementation Consultant, Incent
Named among the best workplaces in the U.S. by Great Place to Work five years running, honored on FORTUNE Magazine’s inaugural list of the 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, and chosen as the “Market Leader in Incentive Compensation” by CRM magazine, Xactly is proud to be disrupting the incentive compensation market space. We’re building a culture of success and are looking for motivated professionals to join us!
As an Implementation Consultant for Xactly, you will be responsible for project implementation artifacts, such as requirement documentation and leading the customer through the entire implementation cycle, including requirements, configuration, testing, SIT, UAT, launch and post-implementation support. Client interactions will typically be at the Director level and above at SMB/Enterprise companies who expect a high level of customer service.
We are seeking an individual with strong consulting experience, excellent communication, and customer management skills, preferably from a compensation domain background and experience in Salesforce configuration.
Not only do we offer strong growth opportunities for top performers, but we also have a top-notch culture, benefits (check them out below) and more. Our strong C.A.R.E. values – Customer Focus, Accountability, Respect & Excellence – guide our every move, allowing us to be a leader in the incentive compensation & performance management market. We set the example with excellent customer experience and deliver an award-winning SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) product!
Read all about us at www.xactlycorp.com!
· Interact with clients and establish as Trusted Advisor for Xactly Implementation
· Develop and maintain current and new implementation procedures.
· Configure and design clients’ compensation plans and reports in Xactly Incent while ensuring best practices are adopted and scalable solutions are delivered
· Maintain high client billable utilization and compliance to business operations processes
· Troubleshoot plan logic issues during unit and system testing and user acceptance testing
· Adopt best practices in the documentation of the solution including reporting and integration requirements and specifications
· Provide knowledge transfer and document operational procedures to support successful transition
to Xactly’s support team
· Work with Project Manager and Senior Consultants/Solution Architect in the delivery of end-to-end solutions
· 1-3 years of experience in a client facing role, ideally working within the technology industry
· B.S. in Engineering, Finance Applications, Information Systems or similar experience
· Should be able to translate complex customer requirements and building configuration options,
with ability to guide clients through decision-making process
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills (business & technical)
· Familiar with the SDLC project life cycle
· Self-Driven/Enthusiastic, self-aware, coachable and poised
· Should be able to work in a multi-geography distributed project teams
· Past experience in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment preferred.
· Confident communication style and comfortable speaking/presenting to clients, as well as
outstanding customer service.
Preferred Skills (optional):
· Sales compensation experience.
· Knowledge of Software-as-a-Service business model
· Experience working with Salesforce
· Experience working with one programming language – SQL/Python (preferred)
· System Integration experience and Troubleshooting
Benefits and Perks:
· Flexible Time Off (FTO)
· Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including pet insurance!)
· Tuition Reimbursement
· XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
· Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
· Access to Corporate Discounts
· Free Parking & Commuter Benefits
· Up to (3) Days Paid Leave to Participate in Community & Volunteer Opportunities
· End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, Parties & Reward Vacations
· 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
About Xactly Corporation
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We address a critical business need: To incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our products allow organizations to make more strategic decisions, increase employee performance, improve margins, and mitigate risk. Our core values are key to our success, and each day we’re committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.