Event Campaign Manager - Contract
Event Campaign Manager - 3 month contract
Xero is a dynamic and ever-expanding global company. We have developed an award winning Software as a Service (SaaS) solution which is revolutionizing the way small businesses complete their accounting requirements. Xero is beautiful accounting software that gives small businesses and their advisors real time access to accounting information, anytime, from anywhere. Our universe revolves around our customers and our simple mission to make their businesses more productive.
Xero has grown rapidly, with offices in New Zealand, Australia, UK and USA and customers in over 100 countries.
In order to stay ahead of our competitors we need to continue to provide practical yet intuitive solutions to accounting requirements in different countries around the globe.
How you'll make an impact
As the Event Campaign Manager, you'll build and expand Xero's presence at conferences and hosted functions. Your expertise will help us stand out from the crowd and maximize our time in market. But you won't do it alone. Working across multiple teams, you create a flexible event plan that coordinates staff, collateral and show site initiatives to support Sales and Marketing – all while deepening our partner relations.
The Event Campaign Manager crafts powerful in-person engagements that drive adoption and success of Xero cloud accounting. By cultivating a standard event model, you repeatedly showcase Xero as a true market leader.
What you'll do
- Run full event strategy aligned to channel initiatives
- Establish KPIs to measure success and opportunities
- Create a detailed action plan for small and large events
- Provide guidance for event follow up and tracking
- Manage budget, logistics and staffing
- Work across teams to build pre and post show efforts
- Collaborate with Marketing on promotional campaigns
- Maintain up-to-date collateral and product materials
What you'll bring with you
- Build an organized and repeatable event plan
- Grow and execute event campaigns at scale
- Connect event positioning with go-to-market initiatives
- Align cross functional teams for united activity
- Actively contribute to sales and marketing metrics, including:
- Acquisition of new partners
- Capturing, targeting, qualified partner leads
- Engaging current Xero partners
- 3-5 years of managing multiple tradeshows and conferences
- Strategic organization and execution talents
- Expert planning and process experience
- Skilled presentation, communication and people skills
- Passion for grassroots, face-to-face customer engagement
- Connection to Xero core values – plus a great sense of humor
It's time to introduce yourself
Now that we've caught your attention, it's time to catch ours. Please send us your resume and a link to your portfolio if you:
Love doing #beautiful work and are driven to succeed.
Show your passion for the #human side of business accounting through cultivating a deep understanding of the needs and aspirations of the people you serve.
Seek the #challenge of complex problems, crazy-smart collaborators and a fast-paced work environment.
#Champion sales thinking by bringing a unique point of view while inspiring impeccable quality from others.
Take #ownership by driving meaningful change and delivering results with passion and purpose.